Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merger

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Now that we are all supposed to be one after Phil Hogan decided there should be no city or county devide, is there any chance of mergin the Wateford City and County sections on here. Is there any other county on here that has two seperate sections.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Now that we are all supposed to be one after Phil Hogan decided there should be no city or county devide, is there any chance of mergin the Wateford City and County sections on here. Is there any other county on here that has two seperate sections.

I'm sure you're joking mentioning that gobsh1te, but don't get me started!!!

Things are fine as they are IMO. Don't fix what ain't broke. Personally I'm only interested in what's happening in Waterford city and nearby, e.g. Tramore, Dunmore. I like Dungarvan and Lismore of course, but the issues there are no more relevant to me than Kilkenny or Wexford.

Others may disagree, but that's my two cents...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Not the best way of suggesting a route and branch change by quoting Phil Hogan as a source.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭BBM77

Well at least you asked for opinions. Unlike Hogan’s merger which was rammed down our throats.:mad:

Advertisement