Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lazer/atm card stamp duty

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

dear boi

could you tell me when would be the latest I would need to cancel my visa debit/atm card, before I am charged for another year stamp duty? I am not using this card at all lately.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi ekimiam,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

As Stamp Duty is charged in arrears, you will be charged next January for the use of your Visa Debit card this year. 
    If you do not use your card next year, you will then not be charged the following year for your card.  You can find information on our fees and charges here

If you wish to cancel your card, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends and bank holidays. 

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement