Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFibre Terenure - Rathfarnham Road

Options
  • 29-07-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi

I am living on the Rathfarnham road and when I check the availability of broadband I am told that only standard and not eFibre is available. 

I see that a new Fibre cabinet (TRE1_008) is being installed close to my house. This cabinet is on Bushy Park road. I also know that a junction box (on a pole) is outside my house and connects all the neighbours (12 +) houses.

Do you know when this will be activated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

I am living on the Rathfarnham road and when I check the availability of broadband I am told that only standard and not eFibre is available. 

I see that a new Fibre cabinet (TRE1_008) is being installed close to my house. This cabinet is on Bushy Park road. I also know that a junction box (on a pole) is outside my house and connects all the neighbours (12 +) houses.

Do you know when this will be activated?

Hi cyberspider

Apologies for the delay - I've been waiting on clarification from operations.

The TRE1_008 cabinet is yet to be activated yet and efibre operations have informed me that while an activation date is yet to be agreed they do feel it will be around mid October.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭cyberspider

Thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks guys
    No worries cyberspider

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement