Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colissimo - French Post

Options
  • 29-07-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am wondering anyone can help me. I ordered items from PriceMinister (French Play.com) and I paid for shipping with a tracking number. The service the sender used was Colissimo, which is not showing my parcel as having been "Livré." This seems to translate as "delivered", but the item has not arrived.

Has anyone used this postal company before, and had similar issues?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Thanks for getting back to me. All the generic trackers just re-direct me to Colissimo's own tracking service. An Post hasn't listed the package, yet anyway.

I went to fill out a complaint, and they asked me to confirm my address. It was all correct, apart from the country destination, which was listed as France :-/ I'm hoping that was a mistake of the website's autofill system, and that the sender isn't actually that dense.

Advertisement