Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suplasyn

Options
  • 29-07-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I've got some cartilage problems with my right knee, caused by wear and tear mostly. Most of the time it's OK, just mildly uncomfortable but sometimes it can be quite painful.

I've been doing a good bit of strength and conditioning and sticking to the regime quite well. Squats, split squats, hip lifts, steps with weights etc.

I'm scheduled to get a Suplasyn injection a few weeks before a fairly active holiday, theme parks, white water rafting, parachute jumps. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Suplasyn injections to the knee and what their thoughts were.

There doesn't seem to be many side effects at all listed and people seem to feel the benefits within a few weeks. I was looking to get some personal experiences.

Thanks,
    P

Advertisement