Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webmail problem !!!

Options
  • 29-07-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi There,
    I am having serious problems with the webmail,I am trying to add  attachments to my email,have successfully added the attachments     & when I try to send it,I am told no such message exists,then the email reappears without the attachments...then i  try to re-add the attachments it will not respond....please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

coathanger wrote: »
    Hi There,
    I am having serious problems with the webmail,I am trying to add  attachments to my email,have successfully added the attachments     & when I try to send it,I am told no such message exists,then the email reappears without the attachments...then i  try to re-add the attachments it will not respond....please help
    Hi coathanger

The best advice I can offer you is to contact eircoms email support centre. If you are an eircom broadband customer you can reach them on 1890260260 however if you are not an eircom broadband subscriber you will need to call 1530277100 (charged at 33c per minute)

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement