Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Limerick Painters/Decorators?

• 29-07-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi all - just wondering if anyone could recommend a good person or people to paint a kitchen, sitting room, hall and bedroom? I'm looking for value for money, so I'm keen not to just book the cheapest and get a crap service!

If anyone can recommend someone they have found reliable and neat, I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Its hard to beat Tom Barr https://www.facebook.com/BarrInteriors
    Will give you great advice and great quality of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 redhead33

Hi all - just wondering if anyone could recommend a good person or people to paint a kitchen, sitting room, hall and bedroom? I'm looking for value for money, so I'm keen not to just book the cheapest and get a crap service!

If anyone can recommend someone they have found reliable and neat, I'd really appreciate it![/QUOTi am painter and decorator 15 tears expierience with referances ,also i am irish ,il pm you my no ..

Advertisement