Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kebab in Dublin

Options
  • 29-07-2014 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Is there anywhere in Dublin that comes close to the epicness of a kebab palace Drogheda kebab??? so far just tried ali baba and its just ok....need a proper kebab up here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

Zaytoon (Parlaiment Street), Mezza (next door to Zaytoon), Iskanders (Dame Street).

Thats a few of them! They are to Abrekebabra, what a Michelin Star restaurant is to McDonalds. All kinds of epicness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Having eaten from Kebab Palace in Drogheda, I reckon Kebabish in Clanbrassil St (near the SCR Junction) is the closest you'll get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There is a place on Kevin Street, just off Wexford st that I go into for lunch,
    Gets a lot of muslims going in. A good sign that the foods is good when it gets "locals"
    Cant think of the name at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

The Cabra Kebab House - Doner Kebab is yum!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Passion for Food on Clanbrassil Street is the best by far. Zaytoon is decent too

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Zaytoon is long past it's best...expensive too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

chopper6 wrote: »
    Zaytoon is long past it's best...expensive too

Agreed. Mezza has also gone down hill imho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Kebabish on Clanbrassil Street if you like Kebab Palace...

Kebab palace is decent for what it is...

( best in Drogheda....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

There is a place on Kevin Street, just off Wexford st that I go into for lunch,
    Gets a lot of muslims going in. A good sign that the foods is good when it gets "locals"
    Cant think of the name at the moment

Chili somthing? Hot Chili... damnit can't remember the name. I can vouch for it though, it's good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

discus wrote: »
    Chili somthing? Hot Chili... damnit can't remember the name. I can vouch for it though, it's good!
    Correct & +1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: trolling/sweeping comment removed and poster given a break from forum

Advertisement