Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone line down since last week.

Options
  • 29-07-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Our phone line is down since last week. I contacted eircom last week but still no results. We really need our phone line back due to personal situation. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mellows wrote: »
    Our phone line is down since last week. I contacted eircom last week but still no results. We really need our phone line back due to personal situation. 
    Hi mellows

Sorry to hear this, do feel free to PM me the landline number & I'll look in to this further

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mellows

Thanks For your help on this Alan. It was our phone in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Thanks For your help on this Alan. It was our phone in the end.
    Hi mellows,

No problem, Glad to see this is resolved (or hopefully soon to be resolved!).

Colm

Unfortunatly our phone line is still not working. There's still a problem even though we bought new phones as advised by the engineer. It's 3 weeks since we have had a working phone line. Please send someone ASAP to deal with the problem. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Unfortunatly our phone line is still not working. There's still a problem even though we bought new phones as advised by the engineer. It's 3 weeks since we have had a working phone line. Please send someone ASAP to deal with the problem. Thanks
    Hi mellows, can you PM me with your landline no. and I can chase this with tech.
    Tony

• Advertisement

Hi mellows, can you PM me with your landline no. and I can chase this with tech.
    Tony

<snip>
    This is urgent. I have a son with special needs and we need to have phone line for
    Appoinments .

Hi Tony

This is sorted now it was our house alarm in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Tony

This is sorted now it was our house alarm in the end.
    Hi mellows, glad to hear this. I would advise removing your tel number from your post though. Pays to take care with information you post online.
    Thanks for getting back to us.
    Tony

Advertisement