Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bailieborough

Options
  • 29-07-2014 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I'm moving to bailieborough for work and looking for a few things, good places to meet some new people and also looking for accommodation. I've looked at daft.ie and quite a few other sites but don't no how up todate they are so any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Peter Murtagh would be the long established estate agent in the town.

The Lemon Tree would be a great local. No messing, good weekend crowd and great beer.

Not sure about the names I the estates in the town, most are nice and quiet with of course one or two being less nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 questiins

I'm hoping to rent a place on my own, maybe bit out side the town. Have you any experience using the leisure centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

questiins wrote: »
    I'm hoping to rent a place on my own, maybe bit out side the town. Have you any experience using the leisure centre?

Leisure centre is nice, pool is busy as there is a good swim club there.. Never used the gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

There is a newly reopened niteclub called Sky where all the cool kids go, The Lemon Tree is a great pub, The Bailie hotel is a great place to eat. The Failte and the Square are also decent pubs, the Castle has a lot of rock bands playing on a sat nite. Nicos is the best chipper. A short distance from town is the Castle lake which is a very pleasant walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Very few houses to rent in town at the minute and maybe 1 or 2 outside town, gargan & fitzsimons auctioneers also have houses to rent, high field,clover hill,barora park and bexcourt lawns are nice estates.
    Leisure centre is very good membership is €30 for 30 days pool or gym.

• Advertisement
Advertisement