Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious billing issue

Options
  • 29-07-2014 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hello,  I am having an issue with my bill at the moment. 

I have not been able to resolve it over the phone. 
    I have written 6 letters posted to three addresses and PM'd two Eircom people on this forum and after 4 months I have not got any response. 
    I would like to know how I can get my issue resolved? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have written 6 letters posted to three addresses and PM'd two Eircom people on this forum and after 4 months I have not got any response. 

Hi Deerspotter

Billing issues would normally be addressed by the accounts department over a call on free phone 1901 however the accounts department can also be directly contacted via webchat. If you would like to contact accounts on webchat please follow this link: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Deerspotter

Hi Deerspotter

Billing issues would normally be addressed by the accounts department over a call on free phone 1901 however the accounts department can also be directly contacted via webchat. If you would like to contact accounts on webchat please follow this link: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    As stated, I have not been able to resolve the issue over the phone.  Could you please PM the details of a manager or supervisor I could talk to? 
    Or could you please pass on the letters I PM'd you to a senior agent? 
    Thank you. 

Hi Deerspotter

Billing issues would normally be addressed by the accounts department over a call on free phone 1901 however the accounts department can also be directly contacted via webchat. If you would like to contact accounts on webchat please follow this link: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    As stated, I have not been able to resolve the issue over the phone.  Could you please PM the details of a manager or supervisor I could talk to? 
    Or could you please pass on the letters I PM'd you to a senior agent? 
    Thank you. 

Hi Deerspotter

I did suggest that you contact accounts on webchat above however if you would like to PM me your account details and detail of the issues in hand I can look in to this for you.

If you wish to have your issues investigated by a manager or supervisor you will need to make a complaint by contacting 1901 or emailing ccm@eircom.ie where a case will be opened for investigation - upon completion of the investigation you will be contacted.

Thanks
    Al

Thank you.  Every time I call 1901, the agent I talk to sounds like they will fix all my issues.  But each time I get a new bill all the issues are unresolved.  I see no point in calling 1901. 
    I will email through my letters of complaint. 
    You already have all my details on PM for the last week. 

Hi Deerspotter,

Apologies, If you would like to PM me a mobile contact for you I will be happy to call you to discus these issues this afternoon.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

If you have exhausted your means of getting whatever issue you have resolved I suggest contacting Comreg who are responsible for communications regulation. If you are not satisfied with how Eircom are handling your issue the next logical step would be a complaint to Comreg.

They also have a webchat which may be more convenient.

Thanks for the Dm & thanks for taking my call Deerspotter

I will be back to you on Friday at the latest.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Al
    FYI Alan called me as scheduled and was excellent to deal with. 
    I will post again in a couple of weeks when the issues are resolved. 
    Thank you. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks
    Al
    FYI Alan called me as scheduled and was excellent to deal with. 
    I will post again in a couple of weeks when the issues are resolved. 
    Thank you. 
    Hi Deerspotter,
    thanks for getting back. Al is off today but I will pass this on to him.
    Tony

I would like to thank Alan at Eircom for his excellent customer service.  After 8 months I finally received a correct bill from Eircom. 
    Well done and thank you. 

• Advertisement

I would like to thank Alan at Eircom for his excellent customer service.  After 8 months I finally received a correct bill from Eircom. 
    Well done and thank you. 
    Thanks Deerspotter

Let me know if I can help any further

Thanks
    Al

Well done and thank you. 
    Thanks Deerspotter

Thanks
    Al
    All I need now is eFibre in my area or at least a faster broadband connection!  :)

Well done and thank you. 
    Thanks Deerspotter

Thanks
    Al
    All I need now is eFibre in my area or at least a faster broadband connection!  :)
    Hi Deerspotter

efibre is not available in your area at present but hopefully I'll be able to offer you an update on this in mid 2015 when new plans should be released.

At present the distance of your line from the exchange means that the max speed it can support is up to 2 to 3MB and I'm sorry to say that there is nothing that can be done to improve this until efibre is released in your area.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement