Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Israel - Palestine Conflict. **Mod note in OP - updated 1st August**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Sure, they have the right, but I don't think it's a good idea for reasons which should be rather obvious right now

So legitimate resistance not terrorism.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

RustyNut wrote: »

There is never a good time for the Palestinians to air their troubles. Israel has no intention, ever, of dealing with the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    There is never a good time for the Palestinians to air their troubles. Israel has no intention, ever, of dealing with the issue.

....until it gets all of the territory it wants.

"Yesterday, B'Tselem received a letter from Mr. Gerbi, head of the Authority for National-Civic Service, declaring that he will deny B'Tselem the right to receive volunteers from the Service because he does not agree with our positions. "

The letter
    http://www.btselem.org/download/2014_08_14_letter_%20from_%20Jerbi_en.pdf

B'tselem
    http://www.btselem.org/

Good oul Likud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

RustyNut wrote: »
    There's that elephant again. Lads, will ye give me a hand cleaning out this elephant poo. The stink is something savage!!
    Haha!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Does anyone know if there's another march organised for this Saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

bumper234 wrote: »
    Yeah.

Because that hostile occupying military force has no qualms about bombing the **** out of innocent men, women and children and will even stoop as low as shelling designated shelters and hospitals.

All of which are the actions of the morally bankrupt, who have no legitimate argument that can justify their hate. History is littered with such flailing brutes, those who chose brutality rather than the negotiation table. Bibi and his ilk are no different. But thankfully the Palestinian people will not surrender or cower down to military brutality. Their right to resist, protest and to face down tyranny does come at a high price. But the people in Gaza appear resolute, in not letting the countless deaths of the innocent be in vain. Their bottom line is for the blockade to be lifted. And I've no doubt it will be, in some shape or form. And so the bullies and the mindless brutes will have egg on their face. No doubt Bibi is very upset that his aggression has not divided the Unity Government. They are negotiating as one and therein lies their true strength. That's what Bibi and his fellow nut jobs really fear the most, Palestinian political unity. Long may it prevail.

Fiolina wrote: »

Not in Dublin that I'm aware of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Yep, http://www.ipsc.ie/event/dublin-boycott-israeli-goods-rally-march-die-ins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Another bunch of shinners, islamists, extreme left-wingers and right-on types, I'm sure the Israeli's could give a crap what that lot think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Another bunch of shinners, islamists, extreme left-wingers and right-on types, I'm sure the Israeli's could give a crap what that lot think.

I am none of the above, I will be there.

Maybe we should start labeling the pro-Israeli crowd as mass murderers, Baby killers, and Nazis to level the auld playing field a bit? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Another meaningless post full of the same unfounded drivel.I pity your keyboard.

Another bunch of shinners, islamists, extreme left-wingers and right-on types right minded, caring, compassionate people against the ethnic cleansing of an innocent, unarmed, non combatant population suffering at the hands of a brutal, zionist, racist, apartheid regime. I'm sure the Israeli's could give a crap what that lot think wish you would stop bringing global attention to their genocide, flagrant abuses of the Geneva convention and humanitarian law. .

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭chicken foot

I'm sure the Israelis care quite a lot - especially when it starts hitting them in the pocket!
    You knew you couldn't win an argument based on Israels track record so you decided to try and win it on insults and labels, two can play that game you ignorant, mis-informed troll <see what I did there?>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

The more I learn about this awful government, the more I cannot understand anyone defending it:

http://www.btselem.org/press_releases/20140623_renewal_of_punitive_house_demolitions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

Different blockade. Check the Notices to Mariners.

The rules change when you're involved in a conflict. Israel and Gaza have been in a state of mutual hostilities for a couple of weeks now. As Corvus correctly points out, a full blockade is an act of war. Note that the Notice to Mariners starting mid July from Israel after the shooting started changed from the previous status to "Closure of area". We're not talking about whether or not sufficient calories or cement have been let into the country, we're talking about an honest-to-god shooting war. Well, since that's what Hamas and Israel are involved in, who wouldn't expect to see a closure? This is not the same standing blockade from 2010 (and opinions as to that one's legality vary: eg The UNHCR report found it illegal, the UN Secretary General's report found it legal), this is a "this is a battlefield" blockade, and Israel (understandably) seems to make no attempt to link the two.

No reason to think they're not Israeli. I have no way of telling who they're shooting at or why.

I have no idea if they are knowingly breaking the laws, being unacceptably reckless, or if it's just that we notice the effects more because of the modern media. One thing I have noticed, there have been very few instances in this conflict where concluding that Israeli forces are acting unlawfully have gone beyond "inference and subjective interpretation" to "yeah, there's not really any way to explain that one" such as the chap in the green shirt shot when looking for his family. And in the cases which do fit in the latter category, I have not attempted to put forth another perspective as I agree with most on here with their interpretations in such instances.

Look, I'll be amongst the first to say that Israel is screwing up on a policy level. Their position on settlements and continued encroachment on Palestinian land can only bring trouble, and why they won't accept third-party enforcement of the blockade as Hamas has proposed is beyond me except out of bloody-mindedness, but that's not what I've been addressing here. It's not even the topic of this thread, which is the vigorous exchange of opinion which has been going on the last couple of weeks.

Over the past few weeks, I've seen all sorts of statements being repeatedly thrown around which I have not commented upon. "Israel used human shields in 2007" (relevance to today?), "Hamas are evil as they shoot from near hospitals" (I don't see a need to ascribe motivation, if they're evil or not, I don't care), and so on. I'm a soldier, and from my point of view, arguments like that are utterly irrelevant. What matters is the here and now, and actions, not motivations. When you're slinging ordnance at each other, motivation becomes pretty irrelevant. "We got it. You don't like us". And, unfortunately, often times to assess the actions, we are required to have information which is not available to us, either due to lack of access to it (as is usually the case), or lack of willingness to look it up. (How many people know that Israel publicly changed the blockade to a war condition once the shooting started? How many even thought to look it up?)

Every single Israeli action noted on this thread, it seems, is being taken as an outrage, a war crime, despite lack of evidence that it is one, and the improbability that they -all- are. You don't take a guy to court and say "Your honor, Joe Bloggs should be found guilty of vehicular manslaughter because X was killed as a result of being hit by his car, and all his friends are scum". You can't even say "Your honor, Joe Bloggs is guilty of vehicular manslaughter given that person X was killed as a result of being hit by his car, and his scum friends both were guilty of vehicular manslaughter last week."

Further, as we all are aware, we're pretty much only seeing the 'end result' part of the equation. That's hardly confined to warfare. You may recall several police incidents in the US in recent years, such as "Video shows unarmed man being shot as he runs away from police", or "Protests after man dies in police custody from gunshot wound", only to have later discoveries that, well, another dashcam caught the incident and he had actually just shot at the cop, or the release of cell footage which showed that the prisoner wasn't searched upon arrest, drew his own .45, and shot himself.

It is possible, I'd say probable, that a number of the incidents I have actually commented upon were, in fact, war crimes. That does not make them all so. It does not make any particular one so. I have never once said, as far as I can recall, "This was not a war crime," as such a statement requires the same missing information which would be necessary to determine that it was one. But I do put forward explanations why they may not be so, and believe people are not taking a dispassionate view of things.

For whatever reason, and I really don't care why, a lot of people on this thread are emotionally vested towards the Palestinians and a few towards the Israelis. I don't care. I have very rarely commented upon jus ad bellum issues. I've never said that Israel were correct to attack Gaza last month, or that Hamas do or don't have a justification for armed resistance. Jus in bello is far more my lane and I will comment equally dispassionately upon both Palestinian and Israeli actions as they're brought up. Just seems Israeli actions are coming up in discussion far more around here.

Incidentally, in the application of this, I seem to differ from many of my colleagues. I'm currently taking a staff officer's course, and we have a couple of ethics blocks. As we were discussing terrorism, I observed that we are being far too loose with the word these days, and that, for example, the Beiruit bombing was, in my eyes, legitimate. And that even sitting as we were in the classroom, paid, uniformed soldiers, we were legitimate targets under the laws of war. I appear to be in the minority viewpoint on this, most of my colleagues would categorise it as terrorism.

You insist on calling it a war. Its not, its Genocide. And the world can see it.

It is NOT justified, this is not a war, it is an attack on a civilian population with the intent of controlling the natural resources they own.

"According to B'Tselem's initial figures, at least 1,510 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip and Israel in the time between early Tuesday, 8 July 2014, when Operation Protective Edge airstrikes on Gaza began, until 2 Aug. 2014.* The fatalities include: 366 minors (one minor participated in the hostilities), 174 women (under age 60), 75 senior citizens (aged 60 and over)."

For shame.

I think the lack of pro israeli posts in this thread is testament to the fact that most people believe that Israel is guilty as charged on all counts.
    I believe the world knows it but it's the lack if actual government action that gives the illusion of the opposite. This is why boycotting works, our government may be too chicken **** to call Israel out on their actions but people power will show how we feel. BDS all the way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

I think the lack of pro israeli posts in this thread is testament to the fact that most people believe that Israel is guilty as charged on all counts.
    I believe the world knows it but it's the lack if actual government action that gives the illusion of the opposite. This is why boycotting works, our government may be too chicken **** to call Israel out on their actions but people power will show how we feel. BDS all the way!
    Well there's the odd pro-Zionist post here but they are so pitifully simple to dismantle I think they've gone home to save face.

Yes, I think they've realised that they're undefendable at this stage.
    I would be curious to know of anyone who has started off on the Israeli side but has switched alligience over the past few weeks? I admit I would have been fairly on the fence at the beginning of it all but that swiftly changed when the civilian targets went from what could have been perceived as "wrong place, wrong time" to "blatant" targeting!. I also had the misfortune of having a discussion with a few Israelis who were trying to defend their actions, when one of them asked me what I would do "if termites were attacking my house?" I knew then that these people perceived themselves to be the superior race and the Paleatinians were done sort of sub-human that needed to be exterminated!. Whoever a in charge of Israeli PR/Propaganda would probably need to be fired!

Yes, I think they've realised that they're undefendable at this stage.
    I would be curious to know of anyone who has started off on the Israeli side but has switched alligience over the past few weeks? I admit I would have been fairly on the fence at the beginning of it all but that swiftly changed when the civilian targets went from what could have been perceived as "wrong place, wrong time" to "blatant" targeting!. I also had the misfortune of having a discussion with a few Israelis who were trying to defend their actions, when one of them asked me what I would do "if termites were attacking my house?" I knew then that these people perceived themselves to be the superior race and the Paleatinians were done sort of sub-human that needed to be exterminated!. Whoever a in charge of Israeli PR/Propaganda would probably need to be fired!

I would have always agreed that Israel have the right to defend themselves and would never have had a problem with that but the last few weeks has opened my eyes to the blatant murder of innocent civilians that goes on over there.

This does not make me a fan of Hamas and i will always state that if a Hamas operative is killed then **** him/her but you cannot cannot CANNOT target innocent civilians the way the IDF have and expect people to have sympathy for you.

• Advertisement

you cannot cannot CANNOT target innocent civilians the way the IDF have and expect people to have sympathy for you.

Thanks for the reply, interesting to hear your side, I'm sure there are many like you.
    The level of brainwashing from within Israel is astounding!! It beggars belief that there are people so incapable of seeing the facts even when put in front of them! I hate to say it as it's been a well used comparison lately but the similarities between the Nazis & the IDF/Israel is scary!. Actually, another gem I was told by an Israeli is that there is an American charter somewhere that states that to compare Zionism to Nazism is.....wait for it......anti-Semitic!! They're hilarious, they have themselves covered from all angles! Why would you need to have that level of law around you if you weren't guilty if something? I don't see the black people of SA drawing up a charter to protect themselves should they ever be accused of Apartheid!!

SeaBreezes wrote: »
    You insist on calling it a war. Its not, its Genocide. And the world can see it.

It is NOT justified, this is not a war, it is an attack on a civilian population with the intent of controlling the natural resources they own.

"According to B'Tselem's initial figures, at least 1,510 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip and Israel in the time between early Tuesday, 8 July 2014, when Operation Protective Edge airstrikes on Gaza began, until 2 Aug. 2014.* The fatalities include: 366 minors (one minor participated in the hostilities), 174 women (under age 60), 75 senior citizens (aged 60 and over)."

For shame.

I would agree with this tbh.

How can you declare WAR on a country you (illegally) occupy, which has no standing army, no navy, no air force? It is an ATTACK against an group of resistance fighters, who the US and their "friends" the Israeli's label Terrorists.

As has been said before, people under occupation have the RIGHT to fight back against the occupying force. There were numerous resistance movements active during the second world war. These movements used tunnels and guerilla tactics against the occupying force.

Using 200lb/500lb/1000lb bombs to take out a couple of rocker launchers in a built up area can in no way be considered as taking all necessary precautions against the harming of civilians.

Sniping teens throwing stones using live rounds proves that the Israeli soldiers are indeed targeting civilians.

Bulldozing/sealing homes of families where a member was involved in some action against the state of Israel is collective punishment and WRONG.

I am seriously at a loss as to why governments collectively around the world are allowing this to happen year after year after year :confused::confused::confused:

The UN quite rightly declared a "Level 3" emergency for the Yazidi's threatened with death by IS, which are a totally irredeemably evil group who need to be eradicated from the earth. Where is/was the UN's level 3 emergency while the Israeli's were engaged in the latest round of genocide/ethnic cleansing against the people of Palestine.

The US/UK rush to Iran with attack fighter jets and humanitarian aid for the Yazidi people, and again rightly so. But the same two countries can not even find it within them to condemn the Israeli killing of innocent, unarmed, non combatant civilians. Instead they along with most of the rest of the worlds leaders just spout the same tired line about Israel having the right to defend itself.

This is why huge numbers of people flock to the Palestinian cause, are the people of Palestine are isolated and ignored by most of the rest of the world. Hopefully the huge outpouring of support will continue after the bombs (hopefully) stop falling and people will continue to boycott Israel and Israeli goods until the blockade is lifted, the illegal settlements are halted and reversed and the land given back to the Palestinians and people of Palestine finally get to live their lives free of fear and with dignity and get the right to self determination.

Worth a read.
    One shell hit the flat of Alian Abu Jarad, 62, then a second blasted into his nephew’s home. In the black chaos that ensued, Alian rushed out of his house and scrambled up the stairs to find a scene of horror. Three adults, three infants and two teenage girls had been torn to pieces.

Alian pulled the limp, bloody corpse of five-month old Moussa from the rubble and staggered down the stairs with the dead baby in his arms. “All the neighbours came to help,” he later said, standing amid rubble. A pair of child-sized jogging pants, a pillow, shredded curtains and scraps of paper poked out from lumps of masonry and jagged shrapnel in the first-floor room. “There was no warning,” said Alian; no leaflets were dropped telling the families to evacuate the neighbourhood, no phone calls or text messages were received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I am seriously at a loss as to why governments collectively around the world are allowing this to happen year after year after year :confused::confused::confused:

The UN quite rightly declared a "Level 3" emergency for the Yazidi's threatened with death by IS, which are a totally irredeemably evil group who need to be eradicated from the earth. Where is/was the UN's level 3 emergency while the Israeli's were engaged in the latest round of genocide/ethnic cleansing against the people of Palestine.

I'd imagine it's to do with the fact that Zionist Jews have a VERY strong hold of the US Government, which is why the US and Israel are such good buddies...

That probably came right from the Mark Regev disinformation handbook. It is the kind of predictable spin the propagandists and apologists vomit forth. In order to try and scare away the ordinary man and woman on the street. Thankfully it has failed, the Irish people aren't so easily fooled or put off by such scaremongering nonsense. Because the brutality inflicted on the innocent people of Gaza, has transcended all party political nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

lol. people are finally waking up to the israely government and their isis like mentality, i couldn't care whether they care a less about some protesters, but the fact they flout every international law going and can get away with it because "we can't criticise da jews"

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

The zoo - again.

Throughout Israel's military assault on Gaza, Wasef Hamad risked his life on a regular basis. But unlike most Palestinians living under Israeli bombardment, Hamad did not venture out in the midst of Israeli air strikes to bring food to his displaced family, take refuge at a local school, or to check on his destroyed home.
    Instead, Hamad put himself in danger to protect lions, monkeys, ostriches, and other animals, all of which were slowly starving at the Bissan Zoo, in the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya.
    The area experienced frequent Israeli bombings; Hamad was only able to visit the animals when a 72-hour ceasefire came into effect on August 5. "More than half of the animals were killed, most of them by shrapnel, and I think some birds died of thirst," Hamad said.
    The zoo's three-story administrative building was destroyed after being hit by what appeared to be multiple air strikes; one bomb left a three-metre deep crater nearby

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/08/gaza-zoo-israel-bombing-animals-201481413322679925.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7897385.stm

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/may/22/Israel

Coincidence? No. And if they built it underground - "Terror zoo".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Nodin wrote: »
    The zoo - again.

Throughout Israel's military assault on Gaza, Wasef Hamad risked his life on a regular basis. But unlike most Palestinians living under Israeli bombardment, Hamad did not venture out in the midst of Israeli air strikes to bring food to his displaced family, take refuge at a local school, or to check on his destroyed home.
    Instead, Hamad put himself in danger to protect lions, monkeys, ostriches, and other animals, all of which were slowly starving at the Bissan Zoo, in the northern Gaza town of Beit Lahiya.
    The area experienced frequent Israeli bombings; Hamad was only able to visit the animals when a 72-hour ceasefire came into effect on August 5. "More than half of the animals were killed, most of them by shrapnel, and I think some birds died of thirst," Hamad said.
    The zoo's three-story administrative building was destroyed after being hit by what appeared to be multiple air strikes; one bomb left a three-metre deep crater nearby

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/08/gaza-zoo-israel-bombing-animals-201481413322679925.html

Hamas were probably training the lions to enter Israel through the "Terror Tunnels" and eat innocent kids. Preemptive strike on the zoo was the only logical response.

Hamas were probably training the lions...

Terror Lions?

Good job Gaza doesn't have a sea world

***BREAKING NEWS***

Hamas train turtles to attack toddlers

Terrorpins bombed to oblivion!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭hju6

The zoo - again.

Israeli cruelty and savagery knows no bounds

From Juadism 101, http://www.jewfaq.org/m/animals.htm

Jewish law prohibits causing unnecessary suffering to animals
    • Animals can be used to satisfy legitimate needs, like food and clothing
    • Pets are permitted, but cannot be physically altered, and may cause complications
    • Jewish law is compatible with a vegetarian diet, but involves some use of leather

Can't even stick to their own laws ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

hju6 wrote: »
    From Juadism 101,

• Pets are permitted, but cannot be physically altered, and may cause complications
    • Jewish law is compatible with a vegetarian diet, but involves some use of leather

They'll probably consider it to be necessary, but religious laws are not to lead by example.

They're a bit like the Geneva Convention and humanitarian Laws, they're more like guidelines to the zionists, to be "interpreted" more than followed :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Israel has banned young people from serving with one of its most prominent human rights groups because of its opposition to the war in Gaza. B'Tselem, which campaigns against Israeli settlements in the West Bank, was informed on Wednesday night that it has been blacklisted as a civilian alternative to military service.
    The director of the body responsible for non-military options for Israelis who don't want to serve in the IDF, Sar-Shalom Jerbi, told Channel 2 TV that B'Tselem had "crossed the line in wartime [by] campaigning and inciting against the state of Israel and the Israel Defence Force, which is the most moral of armies".
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/15/israel-btselem-service-aid-gaza-human-rights

'No zoo unnessecarily bombed'

Israel has banned young people from serving with one of its most prominent human rights groups because of its opposition to the war in Gaza. B'Tselem, which campaigns against Israeli settlements in the West Bank, was informed on Wednesday night that it has been blacklisted as a civilian alternative to military service.
    The director of the body responsible for non-military options for Israelis who don't want to serve in the IDF, Sar-Shalom Jerbi, told Channel 2 TV that B'Tselem had "crossed the line in wartime [by] campaigning and inciting against the state of Israel and the Israel Defence Force, which is the most moral of armies".
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/15/israel-btselem-service-aid-gaza-human-rights

'No zoo unnessecarily bombed'

And again claiming they were at war when they were really just using terrorist tactics to wipe out innocent civilians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

And again claiming they were at war when they were really just using terrorist tactics to wipe out innocent civilians.
    This is ethnic cleansing after all. And the worlds leaders are ok with this, it would seem. Some may voice concerns etc. but it's all just lip service.
    What a laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

The zoo - again.

Reading the article about the zoo earlier really got to me. I know human lives are more important but it kind of shows the extent of wanton destruction being carried out for WHAT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Some of those elephant guns are dangerous.

• Advertisement

Reading the article about the zoo earlier really got to me. I know human lives are more important but it kind of shows the extent of wanton destruction being carried out for WHAT?

Suppressing the natives, denying them any outlet that relieves the stress, showing who is "boss".

shedweller wrote: »
    This is ethnic cleansing after all. And the worlds leaders are ok with this, it would seem. Some may voice concerns etc. but it's all just lip service.
    What a laugh!
    Yeah, whining about bombing babies being "unacceptable" but apparently acceptable enough to keep selling or just plain gifting the bombs to them.

Suppressing the natives, denying them any outlet that relieves the stress, showing who is "boss".
    The endgame they're looking for is a cataclysmic refugee crisis and a clearout of Gaza, presumably to Egypt whether Egypt like it or not. Annexed land that has the bothersome feature of being full of non-Jews causes them a problem, as in the West Bank where they need to use awkward illegal occupation methods to deny the undesirables a say in their wonderful so-like-the-West-we're-told democracy.

shedweller wrote: »
    What a laugh!

Why are you posting a youtube video by David Duke?

It does look like a war tho, its just that the facts on the ground would refute the zionists claim that it is a war against hamas in which civilians are accidently killed. The numbers make it obvious that this was a war against the civilian population of Gaza as they took the vast majority of casualties, the fact that some resistance fighters were killed would appear incidental.

• Advertisement

Why are you posting a youtube video by David Duke?

As an possible explanation to shedwellers post about world leaders being ok about ethnic cleansing

As an possible explanation to shedwellers post about world leaders being ok about ethnic cleansing
    He's not making those videos because he cares about Palestinians. He's making them because he hates Jews.
    (no matter how much of the facts presented in the video are true)

O I know what you were supposedly answering. What I want to know is why you are using the answer of an ex-head of the KKK and noted anti-Semite.

O I know what you were supposedly answering. What I want to know is why you are using the answer of an ex-head of the KKK and noted anti-Semite.

It's a very good explanation

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    He's not making those videos because he cares about Palestinians. He's making them because he hates Jews.
    (no matter how much of the facts presented in the video are true)

Here's someone who cares passionately about Gaza with a no holds barred explanation

• Advertisement
Advertisement