Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3 selling advice!

Options
  • 29-07-2014 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

so I am thinking of selling my ps3. Two controllers, 20 games and it's the slim version. Any opinions on how much it's worth? Also what's it like selling on adverts? I just grew out of it and I'm bored with it and I just think I need to lay off gaming for a while to be honest. So I might as well sell it and get a few quid in my pocket. It's the 120gb version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jhon boy

check ebay for prices and let me know hm you are looking for it im looking to buy 1 atm

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭RedDeadMarshal

okay yeah I'm still thinking though I'll see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Depend on the games, state of the controllers, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭RedDeadMarshal

cloud493 wrote: »
    Depend on the games, state of the controllers, etc.

controllers are in good condition I mean they haven't been touched in a while so they're a bit dusty but there is no cracks on the joysticks or anything If that's what you mean and the games are gta v far cry 3 hitman absolution all the cod series up to mw3 uncharted 3 and 1 saints row 3 and then its just the older releases

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

These usually end up with a "I'll buy it" - so locking it now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement