Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mixing Service (Temporary)

Options
  • 29-07-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I've been a musician and sound engineer for a good few years now but I've recently begun to focus solely on mixing. To keep busy between other projects and also to help build my portfolio I'm offering to mix your music for free.

My experience would be mainly in indie, rock, pop, singer-songwriter, etc. Unfortunately I wouldn't be too familiar with the likes of EDM, hip-hop or metal so if your music falls into any of these then you might be better off looking for another engineer who is more comfortable in those genres.

All tracks can be sent to me online and I will return your mixes in the same way. I'll mix one track for free and if you want to work together some more after that we can discuss this later.

If you're interested then please get in touch. PM me or drop me an email at kssoundstudio(at)gmail.com and we can get started...

Advertisement