Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Desk Cork City

Options
  • 30-07-2014 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I'm wondering does anybody know where I could get a hot desk in Cork City Centre?

Thanks in Advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭BigCOB

I think Penrose Wharf Business Centre do hot desks - THINK

• Registered Users Posts: 3 haunted1984

I spoke to a guy in penrose wharf recently and they don't do hot desking - only office rental - does anyone know of any other hot desk options in Cork city?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

The website isn't loading for me, but http://www.webworkscork.com might do hot desks

It looks like webworks is defunct - the website doesn't load and when I rang their number a company called Integris answered and the woman said they don't do office rental/hot desking etc. She also said that the webworks building was taken over by Bord Gais.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Send a tweet to https://twitter.com/itcork They might be able to help you out. Other than that I am out of ideas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 JohnDennehy

Hi,

We've an office in town and could provide a hotdesk at a very reasonable rate. Our office is on the corner of South Mall and Pembroke St, above the Bookshelf Cafe.

John

Hi,

We've an office in town and could provide a hotdesk at a very reasonable rate. Our office is on the corner of South Mall and Pembroke St, above the Bookshelf Cafe.

John

Hi John thanks for replying. Could you send me a pm with contact details and we can discuss it? Cheers

Advertisement