Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I challenge you to a dual sir :pac:

Thats before all the moves are learnt correctly so its an all out brawl.
    Looking forward to getting this :)

I'm fecking useless at them combos. Played the demo a bit and absolutely useless at it lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I'm fecking useless at them combos. Played the demo a bit and absolutely useless at it lol :D

I didn't even make it through the demo :o
    After a few minutes I was like "These tutorials must be nearly over...." then I just moved on.

There definitely seems to be a big learning curve but I am willing to put the time in to adjust to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I knew it! UFC being added to the Vault December 17th awhhh yeahhhh :D

Got a feeling it was going to be UFC alright. It'll be Titanfall next, probably on the week of the first anniversary, or just before. After that, though, I've no idea what they're going to do. They won't push out NBA Live 2014 (I assume) because it was so bad, so that brings them right up to the 2015 sports games and you'd imagine we won't see any of them til their successors are out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

It was bound to happen when it was on sale so recently, the sales the week or so beforehand are always a pretty good indicator of whats coming down the line.

looking forward to this all the same, even though I'll most likely be useless at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭assasins creed

Question related to the ea severs when downloading a game from the vault does it download pretty close to your download speed or does it crawl along

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Question related to the ea severs when downloading a game from the vault does it download pretty close to your download speed or does it crawl along

It's pretty fast. I downloaded everything, bar FIFA and NFS: Rivals, in about an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

It was bound to happen when it was on sale so recently, the sales the week or so beforehand are always a pretty good indicator of whats coming down the line.

looking forward to this all the same, even though I'll most likely be useless at it.

Me too, a good brawler is always a laugh. Wonder if there's any news on a new Fight Night. Haven't seen anything.

Same has any regular digital download.

CatInABox wrote: »
    It's pretty fast. I downloaded everything, bar FIFA and NFS: Rivals, in about an hour.

so im grand with my 200 meg download speed with upc

so im grand with my 200 meg download speed with upc

Try rebooting your console and router. Never had a problem downloading EA stuff.

• Advertisement

Getting the xbox1 today so was just curious about downloading the games how much is it for the yearly sub ?

Getting the xbox1 today so was just curious about downloading the games how much is it for the yearly sub ?

you'll get xbox live (12 months) for around €32 online.

already have a gold sub was wondering about the yearly sub for ea access

Ah ok, I think it's around €30. Has to be paid by credit card, microsoft points or credit don't work with it.

EA Access is 30 dollars a year and it is purchased from the EA access app that you'll find in the Xbox store on the console.

EA Access is 30 dollars a year and it is purchased from the EA access app that you'll find in the Xbox store on the console.

That's €24.99 per 12 months for us Irish Market'ers ;)

Sorry, I thought I read UFC was live but it isn't till Thursday. Durrrrr me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Sorry, I thought I read UFC was live but it isn't till Thursday. Durrrrr me.

How many GB is UFC ?. My hard drive is getting a bit full now

17.67GB

https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Games/EA-SPORTS-UFC/931f95e6-af78-47e6-8d7b-8c58315e5185

Ask Santy for an External ;)

Going to be a long download on my 8MB line :O

Might have to at this stage ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bit like me after those mince pies just now :pac:

Going to be a long download on my 8MB line :O

Might have to at this stage ;)

Shouldn't be too bad. Mine is 7mb and would be pretty much downloaded overnight :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

dl'd PvZ, Battlefield, Fifa14, AC-Unity & black-flag and one or two others last night and today - 70gb :)

thats me finished now til the 25th.
    But may just get that UFC too..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

We can finally get a xbox tournie

Ok this time UFC IS live on the EA Access lol :)

Downloading now...

tony1980 wrote: »
    UFC is available on EA Access now lads

Ok this time UFC IS live on the EA Access lol :)

Downloading now...

Will leave it on overnight while i watch a bit of netflix on the xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

sweet jesus the tutorial for UFC is long.

to anyone who has been playing the game already - is it worth investing the time to get good at it? as in- is it a good game as a whole? I'd be more of a button masher than a combo king so what I've seen so far has me wondering if its for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Had the same feeling when the demo first came out

Gave up after the 2nd or 3rd tutorial

Downloaded it lastnight so will try to give it an actual attempt over christmas, I loved EA's Fight Night games and considered myself to be decent at them - but get the feeling I'll be with you in the button masher camp for this game :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

For me those kind of games never captured what makes watching the real thing enjoyable, hard for me to put into words but I could never get into them.

• Advertisement

Advertisement