Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

murpho999 wrote: »
    Downloaded it tonight and there are definitely tutorials. Lots of them.

Where? I don't see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Ea just tweeted to say there are issues with madden. At least its not just us

Maddens back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Battlefield Hardline 10 hour trial is live now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    Battlefield Hardline 10 hour trial is live now 

awwww no, I thought it was tomorrow (thursday)
    is it just for 10 hours? :( will I miss it?:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

awwww no, I thought it was tomorrow (thursday)
    is it just for 10 hours? :( will I miss it?:(
    No you won't miss it. It's 10 hours of gameplay from whenever you play the game.

You can break up your playtime if you wish. For instance playing 2hrs a day for 5 days.

No you won't miss it. It's 10 hours of gameplay from whenever you play the game.

You can break up your playtime if you wish. For instance playing 2hrs a day for 5 days.

ahhh lovely, I'll download it tomorrow then! 45 GB download is a killer though!! :(
    cheers for quick reply! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

ahhh lovely, I'll download it tomorrow then! 45 GB download is a killer though!! :(
    cheers for quick reply! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

People like myself and Failsafe are vampires, we don't sleep! :pac: :p

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    People like myself and Failsafe are vampires, we don't sleep!  

hahah the reason I am up late is because I bought the Xbox one yesterday and just browsing my way around it until now:)
    got the soul murdered suspect game for 13 euro on deals with gold (happy) and I bought pea 2015 for Xbox one (I hate FIFA) but that ea access looks deadly and for that value I am signing up tomorrow! I have 30 euro in credit so I might use it up on the years subscription tomorrow!.
    also want to download that golf club game in the store, think its 30 quid too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I'd say with the 10 hour BF hardline trial you could get far into the campaign.

Anyone know how long the campaign is?

• Advertisement

I'd say with the 10 hour BF hardline trial you could get far into the campaign.

Anyone know how long the campaign is?

They restrict the campaign to the first 2 missions. As yeah, some people could probably nearly rush it and get it finished in the 10 hours or less...

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    They restrict the campaign to the first 2 missions. As yeah, some people could probably nearly rush it and get it finished in the 10 hours or less...

big fan of the battlefields, think they are far better than the cod's (although i did love cod 2 and 4)
    not home yet but the 47 GB could take the evening although my broadband speed is fibre and quick enough!
    anyone know where I can get an external HD for cheap that works with Xbox one?

big fan of the battlefields, think they are far better than the cod's (although i did love cod 2 and 4)
    not home yet but the 47 GB could take the evening although my broadband speed is fibre and quick enough!
    anyone know where I can get an external HD for cheap that works with Xbox one?

Argos have decent prices.

1TB for €45.99

2TB for €64.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,342 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Argos have decent prices.

1TB for €45.99

2TB for €64.99

Those two are never in stock, was waiting over a month for them to come back but they never did. Ended up going with this 2GB one which they at least had for €76.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭finno

Battlefield Hardline 10 hour trial is live now :D

How do you download the trail? When i click on the game it brings me
    to the store to pre-buy the game

finno wrote: »
    How do you download the trail? When i click on the game it brings me
    to the store to pre-buy the game

Do you have an active EA Access subscription and Xbox Live Gold?

You go to Battlefield Hardline in store, an option for Free Trial should pop up underneath where the price is.

Or else, if you go into the EA Access App it should say Trial Available underneath Hardline.

Hadn't even put any thought into if Hardline was getting a trial.

Guess I'll try it again, wasn't as impressed with the beta than I thought I would be.
    Just felt too COD'ish to me, guess the bigger maps and vehicles of BF are great extras.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭finno

Do you have an active EA Access subscription and Xbox Live Gold?

You go to Battlefield Hardline in store, an option for Free Trial should pop up underneath where the price is.

Or else, if you go into the EA Access App it should say Trial Available underneath Hardline.

Thanks i had to restart my xbox for the free trail to show up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

Is anybody buying this from the USA store to get it early (full game) as its released 6 days earlier on that store...??

Is anybody buying this from the USA store to get it early (full game) as its released 6 days earlier on that store...??

3 days not 6. Out 17th USA, out 20th Ireland.

I'm getting it from the Singapore market myself, will be unlocked 4pm Irish time tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭junglecliff

How much is it there ??
    And how can i do it??

Cheers

and
    3 days not 6. Out 17th USA, out 20th Ireland.

I'm getting it from the Singapore market myself, will be unlocked 4pm Irish time tomorrow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

How much is it there ??
    And how can i do it??

Cheers

and

MOD NOTE: As this method of purchasing requires a fake address, making it a type of fraud, it's boards policy not to allow discuss of how to commit illegal acts.

Discussion of bargains to be found on foreign marketplaces are allowed, however, discussion of how to do it is not.

Sorry we can't be more help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Installed NBA live 15 from the vault. Took 6 hours to find its just a trial version.. Is this it? Training drills and playing the same match over and over again? I thought you get the full game on the vault? No?

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Installed NBA live 15 from the vault. Took 6 hours to find its just a trial version.. Is this it? Training drills and playing the same match over and over again? I thought you get the full game on the vault? No?

It should be the full version. I think u have to quit from the first game. Don't bother though, the game is awful

stuchyg wrote: »
    It should be the full version. I think u have to quit from the first game. Don't bother though, the game is awful

Originally I had the trial version. Uninstalled it and then went into the vault and clicked install. And now hours later it's the stupid trial! What do I do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Originally I had the trial version. Uninstalled it and then went into the vault and clicked install. And now hours later it's the stupid trial! What do I do?

Did you let it fully install because normally when it says ready to play it's just the drills and same teams available to pick until the rest is installed

Did you let it fully install because normally when it says ready to play it's just the drills and same teams available to pick until the rest is installed

Yep. I have uninstalled and now re installing for the third time today. I'll see now again in a few hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I haven't played the game myself but I think NBA Live 15 puts you into a match straight away, which you must finish, before it opens up the rest of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

rizzla wrote: »
    I haven't played the game myself but I think NBA Live 15 puts you into a match straight away, which you must finish, before it opens up the rest of the game.

Yep if I recall you're spot on... its not a great game tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Can someone clear this up simply. If I have EA access and I download one of the vault games. Is that then mine for good?

Advertisement