Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

****ing nice one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I wonder is the long term plan for Access something like that anyway?

Absolutely, EA have gone out of their way to overhaul the UT coin system recently.
    I haven't played Fifa 15 since November because PES is miles ahead in gameplay this year but i'm interested in seeing if Fifa 15 has improved in any way through patches and updates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Now to go sell my copy of Fifa 15 LoL. :p

Not a bad idea, Sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Fifa 15 on EA access now. It doesn't seem to be on the app but if you search for it on the store you get the install option

Brilliant thank you, have it installing, can I ask you, what is the app, and how did you find out or how can I look at the latest catalogue?

Brilliant thank you, have it installing, can I ask you, what is the app, and how did you find out or how can I look at the latest catalogue?

If you go into apps through the store on your xbox you should see EA Access Hub.

• Advertisement

€17 cash or €23 voucher.

Get trading them in quick before the price plummets :D

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=5035228112384#.VUyR6bpViko

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

If you go into apps through the store on your xbox you should see EA Access Hub.

great, thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

a fifa noob question here lads,

i already have 2015 for xbox 360... is there anything taken from that? achievements, FUT etc? Or is it quite simply 100% a treated as a different game?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Trilla wrote: »
    a fifa noob question here lads,

i already have 2015 for xbox 360... is there anything taken from that? achievements, FUT etc? Or is it quite simply 100% a treated as a different game?

It's separate, you'll have to unlock them all again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Fifa 15 on EA access now. It doesn't seem to be on the app but if you search for it on the store you get the install option
    Great to see FIFA 15 in the Vault just in time for the end of the season.
    Now, to try and rewrite history so Chelsea didn't win the Premier League this year. :)

• Advertisement

After installing FIFA 15 via the Install option, it says I have 4 hours left. So........ it is just the EA access trial that has always been there or am I the only one getting that??

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

hi guys I heard the news about fifa 15 being free with ea access but when I went into the vault it is not there, any ideas?

Oh no!

DJ90 wrote: »
    hi guys I heard the news about fifa 15 being free with ea access but when I went into the vault it is not there, any ideas?

Go into the store and search for Fifa 15. Look for the normal edition and not the premium edition and it should be free to download

Go into the store and search for Fifa 15. Look for the normal edition and not the premium edition and it should be free to download

Did it tell you how many hours you have left when you launched it?

Theres no official notice from EA so I take it this was\is a blip\bug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭timetogo

Trilla wrote: »
    Theres no official notice from EA so I take it this was\is a blip\bug

Weird that there's no notice but if you log onto Xbox.com and look for Fifa 15 it says it's in the vault. I'd imagine Microsoft wouldn't be putting that there without permission and it would / should have been planned.

https://store.xbox.com/en-GB/Xbox-One/Games/FIFA-15/1dede2ca-008d-44dd-ad72-e34063bdf447
    That link links to the game but you don't see the Vault icon unless you log in.

Yeah the hours have gone from mine when I load it up now and it's also on the EA Access app saying it has been added to the vault. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2015/05/dice_confirms_that_all_future_battlefield_4_content_will_be_free

Just dropping this here for anyone who's not following the battlefield thread.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Whats the best Madden Game in the vault?
    Last Madden games I played were on the Megadrive :)
    But I was quite addicted to those.Wouldnt mind trying out the latest ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Can you pay for an ea access sub with money from your xbox acc?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Not sure--I just paid for a years sub.Its great if youre new to Xbox one and a cheap way to build up your game collection.
    Just need a new external drive now as Im 85% full on the internal one.

I dont wana pay with my card because I know il forget to cancel it and it will just auto renew

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sleazy Gonzales

rottie 11 wrote: »
    I dont wana pay with my card because I know il forget to cancel it and it will just auto renew

If you go to xbox(dot)com, then find Subscriptions in your account settings and you should be able to turn off the auto-renew from there

rottie 11 wrote: »

You can turn off auto renew as soon as you subscribe. And sure what's the harm in auto renewing for 10+ games at that price :D

You can turn off auto renew as soon as you subscribe. And sure what's the harm in auto renewing for 10+ games at that price :D

well tbh I already played bf4, I own fifa and pvz. wouldn't play madden and cant get into basketball games. so the reason I want to get a sub is to try out ufc and nhl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'm trying to buy this from xbox.com with my microsoft account balance (a combination of €1.78 from microsoft points transferred over, €25 in gift cards redeemed) and it won't allow me to pay with it. Had this problem trying to buy games also.

Any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭maximoose

I don't think you can use your balance on the xbox.com website, only through the console

(I also don't think you can use balance for EA access in general, but might be wrong about that)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm trying to buy this from xbox.com with my microsoft account balance (a combination of €1.78 from microsoft points transferred over, €25 in gift cards redeemed) and it won't allow me to pay with it. Had this problem trying to buy games also.

Any ideas?
    Sorry, but unfortunately you can't pay for it with your Xbox.com balance, you have to start your sub with a credit card or PayPal account attached. (source: EA Access)
    EA Access wrote:
    EA Access membership has been priced affordably at $4.99 per month, but you can save even more if you buy a full year at $29.99. ◦Note: At the moment we can only accept credit card and PayPal payments for EA Access membership.

If you don’t love EA Access, contact Xbox Support to stop your recurring monthly or yearly payments.

Note: As soon as you start your subscription, you can turn off auto renewal on Xbox.com just to be sure that you are not billed automatically on renewal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

maximoose wrote: »
    I don't think you can use your balance on the xbox.com website, only through the console

(I also don't think you can use balance for EA access in general, but might be wrong about that)

Oh ok. I'll check tonight anyway. Hopefully I can cos then i just topped up the account for nothing!

Advertisement