Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Safer and cheaper just buying from the hungarian marketplace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Tinie wrote: »

I know that myself but for people who don't want to use the foreign markets for whatever reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,316 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tinie wrote: »

How much does it work out on the Hungarian store ?

I've traveled between Canada, US, Singapore, Brazil and Hong Kong already this year. One more won't matter I suppose :)

emmetkenny wrote: »
    How much does it work out on the Hungarian store ?

I've traveled between Canada, US, Singapore, Brazil and Hong Kong already this year. One more won't matter I suppose :)

€19.33

€19.33

I've been holding off to long now. Why must you make my back catalogue grow even larger :(

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I've been holding off to long now. Why must you make my back catalogue grow even larger :(

Will you shtop. I only finished main story for witcher 3 the other day, tore through valiant hearts and now starting on game of thrones that has been in my que for months. I still have at least 10+ other games that I haven't even touched yet, trying to finish whatever I can before Fallout 4 on November 9th :D

Will you shtop. I only finished main story for witcher 3 the other day, tore through valiant hearts and now starting on game of thrones that has been in my que for months. I still have at least 10+ other games that I haven't even touched yet, trying to finish whatever I can before Fallout 4 on November 9th :D

I can't even remember what I've to play :( Destiny has me hooked :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Kicked the Destiny drug a while ago. I've been clean for nearly 8 months and I am actually playing a wide variety of games ;)

I've tried to get back into Destiny but once you're out of it for a while and try to come back to it you wonder what you liked about it in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Kicked the Destiny drug a while ago. I've been clean for nearly 8 months and I am actually playing a wide variety of games ;)

I've tried to get back into Destiny but once you're out of it for a while and try to come back to it you wonder what you liked about it in the first place.

I had grown to actively hate destiny up to the point when I stopped playing - probably around the same time as yourself, now I cant stop playing it, Its the perfect 2 hour game now, and there's always something to do.

my backlog is shameful, I've games i bought in january that I haven't booted up once. Anytime a new game gets added to the vault, I download it and never even look at them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

€19.33

How does one go about getting it on the hungarian marketplace?

just change region to hungary in settings and log into access?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

How does one go about getting it on the hungarian marketplace?

just change region to hungary in settings and log into access?

Sorry guys, just a reminder that discussing how to actually do this is against the rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Can you buy EA Access subscription cards anywhere else?

I've not seen them on amazon or anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Sorry guys, just a reminder that discussing how to actually do this is against the rules.

Apologies :)

I let my subscription run out last month. I still have to renew it.

Interestingly I can still play my trial hours.

I let my subscription run out last month. I still have to renew it.

Interestingly I can still play my trial hours.

I was able to get my e4 back cancelling a 90% used month subscription.

They're slacking off... :D

Need for Speed 10 hours trial is now available:

"Need For Speed's EA Access trial will offer 10 hours of unrestricted access to the full game, EA has confirmed.
    The trial will include access to every mode and feature "no progression locks", allowing players to experience every area of the game ahead of release next week."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Misky, always with the good news!! :D

Hoping NFS is good this year personally :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Misky, always with the good news!! :D

Hoping NFS is good this year personally :)

Well it's certainly interesting anyway, the live actors for the storyline etc. & the graphics are pretty decent too tbh

Well it's certainly interesting anyway, the live actors for the storyline etc. & the graphics are pretty decent too tbh

Yeah I agree, hope it can bring back the nostalgia of the Black Box days. Criterion should have turned down NFS and stuck to the Burnout series, in my own opinion :pac:

Just shy of 18Gb download size, so shouldn't take too long to d/l

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I was in the Beta for the new NFS, while I thought the live Actors was interesting, I did not like the actual game.

• Advertisement

The live actors thing in NFS is a lot better than I was expecting.

The driving just seems rubbish after coming from Forza horizon 2.

Just spotted Gamestop are now selling 1 month EA Access codes. Same price as going the direct route of course but if someone didn't want to use their credit card or didn't have one or if they wanted to use a spare gamestop gift voucher or maybe get someone a 1 month code for a gift, now you can.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/54813/ea-access-1-month-membership-digital

€3.99 per 1 month code.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

How does one go about pre-loading Battlefront for the free trial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Mickeroo wrote: »

Is it there now?

If you have EA Access, when you are in the store, there should be an option for free Trial under the preorder button I think.

EDIT: I don't think you can preload a free trial. Whatever day they release it, we can all download it. I think thats how it works.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

can anyone point me to the full list of games on Access? All i can find is the "top titles"

can anyone point me to the full list of games on Access? All i can find is the "top titles"

Free "Vault" games here :)

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Is it there now?

If you have EA Access, when you are in the store, there should be an option for free Trial under the preorder button I think.

EDIT: I don't think you can preload a free trial. Whatever day they release it, we can all download it. I think thats how it works.

Ah right, so it's out on the 12th yeah? Apparently it's only a 19GB download so not too bad anyway.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

cheers!

Mickeroo wrote:

Just buy a 1 month for e4 or whatever it is. or 1 year sub for e25 now and sometime on the 12th you'll be able to download it and start playing your 10 hours.

If you pre-order it & preload it first then you can jump straight in on the 12th.

• Advertisement

Full game is out 17th in u.s but 19th here, hate when they do that!

Advertisement