Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Sweet! I really like the NHL games, but I suck at them! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Sweet! I really like the NHL games, but I suck at them! :D

Same here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Any idea when fifa might be in the vault

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Any idea when fifa might be in the vault

It was early May last year when 15 was added.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Buttros wrote:
    Looks like we'll have to wait. NHL 16 coming next week. 29/03

Available to play now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Buttros wrote: »
    Looks like we'll have to wait. NHL 16 coming next week. 29/03

Did that come out before Rory?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Nalz wrote: »
    Did that come out before Rory?

Came out in September, Rory was out in July.

While I'd say we'll get Rory in the next few months, it's not as comparable to FIFA/Madden/NHL because it's not a yearly release and also got new free content relatively recently. I'd say EA reckon they can still drum up a few sales from the interest in the Masters, which is in a few weeks, as well. Just a theory...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

NHL season is also drawing to a close going into the Play offs so letting it go to EA Access now might boost NHL version ultimate team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

B_Sharp wrote: »
    Came out in September, Rory was out in July.

While I'd say we'll get Rory in the next few months, it's not as comparable to FIFA/Madden/NHL because it's not a yearly release and also got new free content relatively recently. I'd say EA reckon they can still drum up a few sales from the interest in the Masters, which is in a few weeks, as well. Just a theory...
    Best bet would be it's still a couple of months away - The Masters is coming up in Augusta soon, then there'll be a bunch of Majors coming up (British Open, etc.) and as we get closer to the last Major tournament we'll probably see Rory going into the Vault.

Dead Space is now in the Ea Access Vault. Sure it's free with gold this month too but nice to see the start of the 360 games in the vault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

FIFA 16 being added to the vault on 19th April

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Al_Coholic wrote: »

And still no McIlroy golf

Pudsy33 wrote:

That's the one I'm waiting for too but in the last few weeks they've added quite a lot

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Big discount on it in this weeks deals with gold so I'd expect to see it soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Darn you EA, get McIlroy into the vault! Tempted to take the plunge now it's on sale at £12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I hate when games I paid full retail for are announced in the vault!
    Is that really petty? :D

Bought Sunset Overdrive last month and it's going free with Gold this month too. Dang it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I hate when games I paid full retail for are announced in the vault!
    Is that really petty? :D

Bought Sunset Overdrive last month and it's going free with Gold this month too. Dang it :P

This is why I am a tight b*****d when it comes to buying games anything :D

Al_Coholic wrote: »

Shows how rubbish it was this year and how bad its getting in general.

I'm definitely never digitally buying it (impulsively) again. I think I put about 20 hours in this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

What's the cheapest avenue to get EA Access?

I know €24.99 is not expensive (I think) for what you get but every little helps. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I have searched around to see if there was anywhere to get it cheaper but there isnt and to be honest, coming from a tight b*****d, €24.99 is a great deal for all the games you get with it and if they add more of the Backwards compatible games like Dead Space, its a bonus!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Thanks, yeah definitely looks like a good deal alright.

About 19 from Hungary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I know €24.99 is not expensive (I think) for what you get but every little helps. :)

Less than €20 from Hungary.

Edit: Misky got there before me :D

FIFA 16 is now in the vault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭Buttros

Rory golf coming to the vault may 10th.

Buttros wrote:

Finally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Buttros wrote: »

Really like this game I picked it up for PS4 and I enjoy playing through career mode on it graphics aren't great but I prefer this over the golf club!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Hey Folks,

Just noticed that the Dragon's Teeth DLC for Battlefield 4 and the Robbery DLC for Battlefield Hardline are free on Xbox One at the moment. Not sure if it's just for folks with EA Access or for everyone with a gold sub, but I will post the links all the same.

http://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/DLC/Battlefield-4-Dragons-Teeth/ad0dd6af-ddde-4a7f-96d3-5995908f1edc

http://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/DLC/Battlefield-Hardline-Robbery/9cd140ae-f306-4e7e-8086-32892a3aa9b1#gameDetailsSection

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Hey Folks,

Just noticed that the Dragon's Teeth DLC for Battlefield 4 and the Robbery DLC for Battlefield Hardline are free on Xbox One at the moment. Not sure if it's just for folks with EA Access or for everyone with a gold sub, but I will post the links all the same.

http://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/DLC/Battlefield-4-Dragons-Teeth/ad0dd6af-ddde-4a7f-96d3-5995908f1edc

http://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/DLC/Battlefield-Hardline-Robbery/9cd140ae-f306-4e7e-8086-32892a3aa9b1#gameDetailsSection

The Robberry DLC was still coming up as €14 then I noticed in related products below it shows hardline premium as free.

Hardline Premium is FREE. Just got it in the store :D This might be EA access only.

https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Battlefield-Hardline-Premium/31f9628b-0142-420d-a94b-48d251a0c3b1

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The Robberry DLC was still coming up as €14 then I noticed in related products below it shows hardline premium as free.

Hardline Premium is FREE. Just got it in the store :D This might be EA access only.

https://store.xbox.com/en-IE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Battlefield-Hardline-Premium/31f9628b-0142-420d-a94b-48d251a0c3b1

Its telling me:

Cannot buy this right now
    Sorry, there is a problem getting this offer. Try again later

Advertisement