Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Not that we need to update the thread title or anything, but the service got a name change!
    It's now EA Play

It kicked me out of a game for an update of the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

marcbrophy wrote: »

Think I've heard that name before :D

My brain isn't working today but I know its something obvious.

Remind me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Remind me please

I think he is referring to the name of the annual event hosted by Electronic Arts at E3, EA Play Live.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Remind me please
    JoyPad wrote: »
    I think he is referring to the name of the annual event hosted by Electronic Arts at E3, EA Play Live.

Yep, Ea Play was/is their game showcasing event :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

JoyPad wrote: »

Ah yes. This computes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Not sure if it's my internet or Xbox or even EA. but is anyone else having issues with battlefield 3 and bad company 2 online games?

Xbox won't connect to Xbox live. But everything else (Xbox one online games, apps etc) work fine.

Anyone else having this issue?

Advertisement