Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor for limited company

Options
  • 30-07-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Would anyone here have any experience using a Solicitor to set up a LTD business? Any recommendations etc?

Many thanks :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Unless you have any particularly complex/specific requirements, a company formations agent should be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Most solicitors do not bother to do this work - if asked, there is AFAIK a pre-packed "kit" available from the Law Society for the job and it is generally outsourced. As Graham has said a company formation business will do it for you and probably more cheaply.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭SeanFrank

A fair few accountants do this for a fee of about €300 - €500, all costs included.

I used a crowd called "Simple Company Formations" a few years ago and I found them very helpful and accommodating.

I hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭waking dreams

Thanks very much folks, I will follow those lines of enquiries.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Thanks very much folks, I will follow those lines of enquiries.

Company formation is approx €350/400 depending on how specific you want memo and articles. Most accountants will also register you for Taxes included in this price and compile any data you need to open the bank acocunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

Kearney Curran will set up a company for €199. Very straight forward just fill out a brief form.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭waking dreams

cheers, I will check them out.

Advertisement