Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Generation

Options
  • 30-07-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Need to find a specific type of customer and their contact details in order to try generate some sales, who in Ireland these days does that kind of business?

I want to purchase a direct mail type list of people in that industry and will be cold calling them to see what I can get going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

pclancy wrote: »
    Hi,
    Need to find a specific type of customer and their contact details in order to try generate some sales, who in Ireland these days does that kind of business?

I want to purchase a direct mail type list of people in that industry and will be cold calling them to see what I can get going.

There are many companies that will do lead generation on your behalf..... There are also other companies who will sell you such lists...
    However if you know the companies that could use your services it is quite simple to build your own list! I used to work in a lead generation/sales role in two different companies in Dublin and what I found is lists are far better when you do the leg work yourself. Yes it is time consuming but can be very rewarding.
    If you don't have time or the inclination outsource it or hire someone on a short term contract. The main benefit of doing it yourself is you could close on the phone.
    If you need more detailed information on this feel free to message me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I've used oDesk to hire someone to make me an excel list of companies in a certain industry, of a certain size. They gave me, name, address, phone, MDs name, linked in for him/her and company size. Cost me about €120 for about 400 companies. Keeps us busy.

Advertisement