Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric ireland

Options
  • 30-07-2014 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

When does my current contract with electric Ireland finish?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Good morning,

Please private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your address and telephone number so that we can check this for you.

Just to advise: we can only provide account specifics to the account-holder or another party named on the account as an authorised contact.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eileendowling

Good morning,

Please private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your address and telephone number so that we can check this for you.

Just to advise: we can only provide account specifics to the account-holder or another party named on the account as an authorised contact.

Regards,
    Una

My account number is <snip - private details removed>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi eileendowling,

Please remove your details from this public post as soon as possible, for your own security.

We'll be happy to deal with your query via private message.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eileendowling

Hi eileendowling,

Please remove your details from this public post as soon as possible, for your own security.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    How do I remove the details?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Edit the post.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi eileendowling,

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    I have done it for you now.

You can send a Private Message to Electric Ireland: Aoife O by clicking here.

Advertisement