Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Credit Card sent today, query about SEPA

Options
  • 30-07-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi I got a new CC today which is a change from my student card to the classic card. Question is now that I normally get the minimum payment for my old CC paid out of my current account through SEPA will the mimimum payment automatically come out for the new card. I have already added the new card as a payee in the manage my acounts section, but there isn't a manage your SEPA receivers section. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi twinklestar23, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We are delighted to hear you have received your new Classic Card. 

If you had a SEPA Direct Debit set up from your bank account to your student credit card this instruction should automatically transfer over. However, we would advise that you contact Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251 where a representative can check this for you. 

As you have mentioned that your new credit card is now set up as a SEPA payee you can transfer additional funds to your credit card should you need to. 

Also, now that your credit card account number has changed, you may also need to add this account to view online. You can request this by filling in your details in the 'Add your BOI account' option while logged into 365Online. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything further, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement