Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballisodare houses at Union Walk,Mill View any info?

Options
  • 30-07-2014 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Can anyone says something about estates and houses in Ballisodare at Union Walk or Millview Park?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

devil-80 wrote: »
    Can anyone says something about estates and houses in Ballisodare at Union Walk or Millview Park?
    Thanks

The derelict empty apartments?

Derelict and empty. A perfect example of the out of control developments that went on during the so called boom/Celtic Tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Ok i know that they were build during boom but i think they get the money to finish them so couldnt be so bad with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ok i know that they were build during boom but i think they get the money to finish them so couldnt be so bad with them.

I actually thought they were planning on tossing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

What about those houses behind supervalue Union walk estate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

What about those houses behind supervalue Union walk estate?

I think they are fine but they look so abandoned and depressing like the mills apartments. I wish they knocked the mill apartments down because its gonna fall to the river and will do serious damage to the fish!

Advertisement