Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quickest and Cheapest IBT Course

• 30-07-2014 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

One of the stranger reasons I've heard for taking it up!! Welcome, you're going to love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

You can do the IBT in 2 days, but there may be a couple of weeks to wait, ring around a few places. I'm starting mine tomorrow morning, finishing friday evening :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

RHJ wrote: »

Give LookBehindYou a shout, he has trained a lot of members here and might have already someone lined up for a shared training.
    AgileMyth wrote: »
    One of the stranger reasons I've heard for taking it up!! Welcome, you're going to love it.

I don't feel safe in cars/busses, not the sole reason why I wanted a motorcycle but its one of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 chiplad

Hi,

Depending on where you are based, the best trainer around by far is Mick Finlay as mentioned above. He's roadtraining dot ie, I can't recommend him highly enough.
    Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

I would also recommend Mick Finlay, great instructor and a genuine biker out to help people learn the ropes properly before going out on the road!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

The quickest and cheapest is not gonna be the best IBT you get.....you are trusting your life to a bit of rubber the size of a credit card and you wanna skimp on training. I also recommend Mick Finlay of Road Training.ie

http://www.roadtraining.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

It takes normally 2 days iirc, but Mick is very flexible. Ring him and tell him what you need I am sure he can stagger the training but the full quota of hrs must be met.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Fingers!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    The quickest and cheapest is not gonna be the best IBT you get.....you are trusting your life to a bit of rubber the size of a credit card and you wanna skimp on training.

Agree with this, do it right.

You're obviously not taking it too seriously from the outset if you're looking for fastest and cheapest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

• Advertisement
Advertisement