Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent supplement query

Options
  • 30-07-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm just looking for some information as I'm close to pulling my hair out trying to make sense of my local CWO I've been receiving rent supplement for a couple if years I'm living in my current accomodation almost a year, and recently I've had to update my address as my rent receipts kept going to the apartment block next to mine as the social welfare didn't have the name of my block correctly on their system, anyway I proceeded to change this and a few weeks ago they rang to confirm proper address etc literally one word that wasn't in it, yet no one thought to notify my my payment had been suspended (I noticed as my payment wasn't there when I went to pay my rent that's due tomorrow) as they seen it as a change in circumstances, and now I have to re apply all over again get bank statements new lease council letter etc etc, is this right? I haven't moved I'm still in the same place just an error of one name on the address and now I'm stuck with no payment without any notice and will probably have to wait a while for it to go through again I'm almost 9 months pregnant also with no transport I live outside of Dublin the places I've to get all this stuff they require from aren't in close proximity to me, I just find it ridiculous if anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it, ;( thank u!

Comments

Advertisement