Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on G&G EBR Vs CYMA SVDs

Options
  • 30-07-2014 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

I'm torn between these two, G&G EBR and the CYMA SVDs. My eventual plan with the SVD would be to replace the gearbox with a Real Sword gearbox. Do people own either of this replicas, what are your opinions on them as regards performance, durability etc?
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have never worked on a CYMA SVD but I have worked on a Real Sword SVD and it uses a Long Stroked (18 toothed piston and cylinder like the SR25 & L85) and the gearbox is pretty unique and has 4 sets of gear wheels as opposed to the more usual 3 and as a SVD should do only fires in Semi Auto and has no selector plate
    The hop-up unit is also non standard so I would guess that the parts are not interchangeable

Advertisement