Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driver Theory Test CD missing questions (?)

• 30-07-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I had my theory test a week ago - which I failed - and I noticed I got a lot of questions I hadn't seen before. They weren't similar to any I had seen, either; it was a whole new category. I've look through the CD and book on the CD and can't find them anywhere. The questions were on dashboard warning signals, like brake fluid levels and engine coolant temperature. Can anyone tell me where I can find these questions because I'm sure they must be on the CD somewhere? I have my theory test again next and even if a few of these questions came up I'm confident I would pass but I don't want to take the risk.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

do you have an old book/cd?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 duignom

Help!!!! wrote: »
    do you have an old book/cd?

Well I got it at Christmas so I don't think so. It's the 6th edition and says it is up to date when I go to do a web update.

EDIT: I've looked at my 5th edition book and found four dashboard signals: battery not charging, high-beam headlights switched on, low oil level, and directional indicator turned on. But in my test I definitely had other questions that aren't there. Surely they would have every question that can come up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

yeah it must be the same. have you read through the book or just answered questions from the cd?
    if just the cd, id recommend reading through the book as well. even just once.

Advertisement