Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2015 NFL Draft

Comments

la'el collins application to be removed from the draft was declined by the league!! looks like he will fall outta the first!

i actually think that stunt may save him it makes it look like he's innocent. he may slip out of the first but could easily still got top of the second

I hope he does it... i hope browns and titans play there part... browns with bradford would be interesting

didn't work out so well for ditka

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

didn't work out so well for ditka

didnt make it any less interesting tho....

Chip is like a mad doctor..... could be a car crash..... could be a super bowl..... either way i cant help watching :D

didnt make it any less interesting tho....

Chip is like a mad doctor..... could be a car crash..... could be a super bowl..... either way i cant help watching :D

thats true its certainly going to be interesting i dont think iv ever before rooted for a boring draft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

i actually think that stunt may save him it makes it look like he's innocent. he may slip out of the first but could easily still got top of the second

He's not a suspect though is he?? I thought the police were just looking to speak with him because the victim was an ex of his

• Advertisement

phatkev wrote: »
    He's not a suspect though is he?? I thought the police were just looking to speak with him because the victim was an ex of his

ya thats what iv heard but the experts feel because of the timing teams won't take a chance as you dont know how it will end up

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

that why they wanted to pull him from the draft - to get it all sorted - then put him in the supplement draft - he is gonna loose millions just by being linked with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

talk about sh1tty timing

phatkev wrote: »
    talk about sh1tty timing

very much so if he is innocent and theres no reason to believe he's not right now (at least from the info i know) i feel about as bad for him as i can feel for a soon to be millionaire. just really really unlucky

edit: is it just me or has this year had more late question marks than any other year

eek donate fowler "I'm not just a football play" saying he's entertaining on and off the field. not really what id want to hear off of a guy I'm drafting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Kevin Johnson's sister is so hot! A Ravens cheerleader too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Chip for Christ sake just be gentle with whatever you do tonight.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Chip for Christ sake just be gentle with whatever you do tonight.

amen

Shane gray on NFL network with his mother doing the whole PR Schtick about taking responsibility for his actions.

Shane gray on NFL network with his mother doing the whole PR Schtick about taking responsibility for his actions.

that hardly seems fair what else would he say

that hardly seems fair what else would he say

Well it just seems the default response nerd. I mean I know no one is perfect but he could have not been dumb enough to have it on him when he was stopped at five in the morning. That's all.

Well it just seems the default response nerd. I mean I know no one is perfect but he could have not been dumb enough to have it on him when he was stopped at five in the morning. That's all.

oh dont get me wrong he was ****ing stupid to get caught before the draft but when it comes to that situation on the red carpet there is literally nothing else he can say that won't make a bad situation worse

good news by the way reports say that eagles and titans talks have stalled (still reports that the titans are looking for an rg3 line haul for the pick) and have asked tampa bay about the no 1 but the bucs have no interest in a trade

oh dont get me wrong he was ****ing stupid to get caught before the draft but when it comes to that situation on the red carpet there is literally nothing else he can say that won't make a bad situation worse

Fair pint but maybe nothing he says now even if it is genuine may help him fall down the draft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

Paully D wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm getting tired already. Gonna be a slog! :pac:

It's tough "working" from home on a day like today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pretty gutted I have to be in work so early tomorrow. Would love to be staying up for this.

Enjoy ye feckers!

Knex. wrote: »
    Pretty gutted I have to be in work so early tomorrow. Would love to be staying up for this.

Enjoy ye feckers!

dont let brandon scheriff hit you on the way out ;)

good news by the way reports say that eagles and titans talks have stalled (still reports that the titans are looking for an rg3 line haul for the pick) and have asked tampa bay about the no 1 but the bucs have no interest in a trade

The Titans would have loved that. Winston falling to #2.

The Titans would have loved that. Winston falling to #2.

by all accounts tampa aint budging and the eagles are the only team that was still talking to the titans. apparently all other interested teams browns included have balked at what there asking for. looks like the titans may take him after all

dont let brandon scheriff hit you on the way out ;)

I hope I wake to the Eagle's War Room burning. 4 first rounders and your entire D to Titans. God knows ye have no offense to trade away anymore :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Hopefully as little Jim White as humanly possible.

I hope I wake to the Eagle's War Room burning. 4 first rounders and your entire D to Titans. God knows ye have no offense to trade away anymore :P

ouch right in the feels :eek:

• Advertisement

hah jaelen strong "not many people get out of philly" cue him getting picked by the eagles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

That sounds like an awful dose you have there. Probably not worth risking your health working in that condition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

My 1st draft! Having Jim White in Chicago is bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Ya the poor guys just looks lost though

Bears making a push for the #2 pick, wanting Jay Cutler to go the other way as part of the deal per ESPN. However, Titans reportedly have no interest in Cutler.

Bears making a push for the #2 pick, wanting Jay Cutler to go the other way as part of the deal per ESPN. However, Titans reportedly have no interest in Cutler.

jesus surly they would have to give up extra so the titans would take cutler

• Advertisement

Going to be quite a few of these prospects left in the Green Room tonight.

second picks going to be insane even if the titans keep it id say there will be some buzz at the draft when goodell comes out for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Hopefully the teams have a better idea of who they are than the cameramen there. Talk about scrambling to try find the right person!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I'm already in love with the woman next to Jim White.

Also.... Bears for Mariota?

As a Packer fan I want many more years of Cutler at Chicago?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Wouldnt be a surprise for the Pats to trade their first

@jeffphowe

Kraft again harps on the depth of the middle rounds. Sounds like a trade down is a legitimate option if the organization believes that.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
    Robert Kraft points out that part of team's philosophy is accumulating draft picks. Says only GB has made more picks in his ownership tenure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Every1 must be clued to their screens Think this is the first time all day their hasn't been posts flying in ðŸ˜ÂðŸ˜Â..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

I'm here still trying to figure out whats going to happen.

I get the structure... I think but no idea what players will be picked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I'm hoping the Eagles or the Bears pull off a massive trade for the 1st or 2nd pick, it'll start a chain reaction of madness....

please god i dont want mariota at 2 feeling a tad sick now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Thousands of fans outside in Chicago and it's 6 degrees and getting colder

Proper fans right there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Chip Kelly about to blow this draft open!haha

Hazys wrote: »
    I'm hoping the Eagles or the Bears pull off a massive trade for the 1st or 2nd pick, it'll start a chain reaction of madness....

i would say it would be crazier if either the bucs draft mariota or mariota falls to 3

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

i would say it would be crazier if either the bucs draft mariota or mariota falls to 3

Interesting to hear the Titans are talking about taking Mariota and then looking to trade him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm just sitting here about to laugh at the Bucs if the draft Winston. Everybody says they will and it's so crazy that players with charges against them are being predicted to drop out of the first round but this guy and all his off field stuff is going number one.

In Exile wrote: »
    Interesting to hear the Titans are talking about taking Mariota and then looking to trade him

id believe it i think i actually said it earlier in the day theres so much potential value there for them could end up an eli-chargers type deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement