Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postage Dublin to Belfast

Options
  • 30-07-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Can anyone please tell me:

How long does it generally take if a letter is posted at 10am one day it should arrive in Belfast receiver the following?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

It should do the majority of the time but it is far from guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Uiseabhi

jimmii wrote: »
    It should do the majority of the time but it is far from guaranteed.

A letter was sent this morning after I was told last week it was sent he went into a post office and posted it as it was a money order it was receioted for 10.07am I'm hoping its here by tomorrow as its for somethinfid sent to him 2 weeks ago.

I think the next day rate with standard post if 88% if it was a money order then they should have sent it registered might be worth asking for a tracking number.

I think the next day rate with standard post if 88% if it was a money order then they should have sent it registered might be worth asking for a tracking number.

Is that 88% to the north of Ireland or just post in general.

Just in general. We post all over the country from Dublin and it does generally get there next day.

• Advertisement

Just in general. We post all over the country from Dublin and it does generally get there next day.

Ah balls I'm not holding much hope it will be here tomorrow so.

Any luck?

Any luck?

None jimmii. Absolute disaster if it was just something small I'd be OK but its 750 quid ha

For that much it definitely should have been going registered!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OkeyDoke12

Family member posted a letter from Belfast yesterday morning to my address in Dundalk.

Think I will have it by tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »
    Family member posted a letter from Belfast yesterday morning to my address in Dundalk.

Saturday? Doubt it unless it's priority/registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »

Saturday? Doubt it unless it's priority/registered.

Was posted Wednesday, should have arrived Thursday or Friday (if I read correctly)

Advertisement