Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No possible broadband connection

Options
  • 30-07-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Hi, I recently got an eircom phoneline installed to get an internet connection. Efibre is out as I'm in a rural location but now I'm told that no broadband connection is possible at all.

I'm struggling to understand this as the service is available to other houses in the village. Why can't I and will it be possible in the future? Also a am I to understand that as eircom can't provide it then no other provider will either.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

PCeeeee wrote: »
    Hi, I recently got an eircom phoneline installed to get an internet connection. Efibre is out as I'm in a rural location but now I'm told that no broadband connection is possible at all.

I'm struggling to understand this as the service is available to other houses in the village. Why can't I and will it be possible in the future? Also a am I to understand that as eircom can't provide it then no other provider will either.

Thanks
    Hi PCeeeee
    there are a few factors which can affect broadband availability. If you PM me with your landline number we can take a look at this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Hi PCeeeee
    there are a few factors which can affect broadband availability. If you PM me with your landline number we can take a look at this for you.
    Tony

I'm bumping this as I have received no response to my pm from Tony. Can one of the other reps respond please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi PCeeeee
    Tony

I'm bumping this as I have received no response to my pm from Tony. Can one of the other reps respond please.
    Hi Pceeee

Apologies that you have not received a response. PM me the Phone number and I will look at this for you.

Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭PCeeeee

Hi PCeeeee
    Tony

Hi Pceeee

Apologies that you have not received a response. PM me the Phone number and I will look at this for you.

Colm
    Still no answer?

Advertisement