Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus woes?!

• 30-07-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Which bus do i get from town thatll take me to raheen industrial estate in the morning?i need to be there for 10am

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Where in the estate are you going?

The estate isn't served by bus in every part.

This^^

Although once you get to FAS, everything else isint that far from there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

True actually. I forgot they had opened up that back road by Dell in recent years. It used to be a cul de sac on both sides for a while....I don't know why!

It used to belong to dell. Their trucks got between the two buildings via that road so it was closed off. The had one delivery entrance for the two buildings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

Where in the estate are you going?

The estate isn't served by bus in every part.

going to Arise Services in the business park, wehrever that is?!I dont know the industrial estate at all?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That's in the Raheen Business Park which is the newer section of the industrial estate close to the entrance from the motorway. You need to walk up past FAS and follow the road around the first and second bends, on past Dell. You will then come to a crossroad. You need to go straight through the crossroad, about a few yards past that you take a right and Arise is one of the buildings down about half ways that road. That road is a cul de sac so you cannot miss it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

you wha? wrote: »
    going to Arise Services in the business park, wehrever that is?!I dont know the industrial estate at all?!

Good luck if you are starting there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Mc Love wrote: »
    Good luck if you are starting there!

the staff out there just heard that vodafone pulled the contract on them. Most staff finishing next week. Sorry to hear that.

Advertisement