Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-STATEMENTS NOT WORKING!!!

Options
  • 30-07-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi there, I've been on the phone banking for this issue about 5 times, I've called in to the branch and they have put me on the phone. three times I've been told I'll get a call back within the week or whatever but each time I've had no response. RAGING at the service.
    Now to the actual issue.
    My e-statements haven't worked since I swapped phone providers last September. I got fed up and impatient as I haven't had any in the post either so now I've tried registering my 'boyfriends number which is obviously far from ideal. 
    Basically I want it registered to my number, and I want it done this week. But I don't wanna mess up the system anymore by trying to do it myself online again and confusing the issue. I realise I've already done that but I waited too long for your customer support team to get back to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi da_shivsta,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear you've experienced these difficulties in registering your mobile. We would like to help resolve this for you. 

If you would like to send us a PM with your contact phone number and name, we will arrange a call back for you. We do not need any account information in the PM. 
    To send us a PM, please click the link in my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭da_shivsta

Hi da_shivsta,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear you've experienced these difficulties in registering your mobile. We would like to help resolve this for you. 

If you would like to send us a PM with your contact phone number and name, we will arrange a call back for you. We do not need any account information in the PM. 
    To send us a PM, please click the link in my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    it isn't allowing me to send you a PM.. sorry I haven't replied until now I actually didn't get the notification! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi da_shivsta,

Thanks for your reply. 

Please check that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then once you have them turned them on, you should be able to click the link in my signature which says "Please click here when requested to send a Private Message".

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement