Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New shop taking over staffords premesis

Options
  • 30-07-2014 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Some good news Gerrys fresh foods are going to open up soon in Staffords former shop at Bryanstown cross .

I walked passed today and they had a notice on the door stating that they will be opening soon. http://www.gerrys.ie/

They have a good selection of fine wines and craft beers as well according to their web site :) .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭lamoss

I came past here earlier on, New signs are up , front repainted, lots if work going on inside.............I reckon it will be open by the weekend by the looks of things
    :):pac::D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Post Office opens 11th September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Says in todays leader the shop itself opens on Tuesday 9th, with post office to reopen on the 11th.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When I was driving by yesterday, the doors were open and looked like there was stock in the fridge (soft drinks).

• Registered Users Posts: 48 LOU76

If you've ever been in Gerry's in Skerries you'll know we are in for a treat!!! I was amazed at the range they had on their meat, deli & hot food counters. Hopefully they'll do the same in Drogheda.

• Advertisement
Advertisement