Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anyone go to wilsons classic auction 28th july ?

Options
  • 30-07-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭

seen this advertised on there site , good to see a classic auction here . anyone go along ? good sales/ prices ?

I know classic auctions are popular in the uk but it seems a very risky way to buy an old vehicle , at least in the uk the cars might have an mot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Yes I was at it
    Couple of nice machines - but mostly rusted or running rough. you know what they say about auctions, one man's poison etc.
    Also, were achieving close to retail prices in most cases.

Good way to spend an evening all the same, looking at the classic cars being driven in front of you. Some I'd never seen in the metal before. Like the 30's vauxhall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Don't recognise it meself...but it could have been

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

Don't recognise it meself...but it could have been

Do you know what the Renault 19 saloon made?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭goochy

were there many cars sold ? more chance of it being regular thing if so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

goochy wrote: »
    were there many cars sold ? more chance of it being regular thing if so.

13 I think.....

Advertisement