Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayview Avenue, Dublin 3

Options
  • 30-07-2014 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Considering purchasing a property on this street. I'm aware there was a problem with flooding and was wondering if anything has been done to alleviate the problem or should I steer well clear?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nice street - mix of all sorts of people - parking a nightmare.
    Can't say I ever heard of flooding - unless you mean the big flood in the early 1950s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Nice street, houses with railings on one side left hand side if walking to north strand, flooded couple years ago. ( the basements did) check insurance companies for quotes , that will tell you if it's really bad. Parking is a nightmare, and so is vandalism to cars pretty prevalent..

Advertisement