Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducato Passenger Mirror

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for where I can source in a hurry (preferably second hand) Ducato (1999) Passenger Wing Mirror in Cork. Tried the guys on Forge Hill but they have nothing.

Thanks,

Donal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Donaldo wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for where I can source in a hurry (preferably second hand) Ducato (1999) Passenger Wing Mirror in Cork. Tried the guys on Forge Hill but they have nothing.

Thanks,

Donal

Longs arms or short arms, blindspot version or plain rectangular, electric or manual.

I have a short arm, manual rectangular one I could send with parcelmotel. West cork 4x4 were breaking one too worth calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Be carefull as the passenger LHD and RHD have different resting positions. The RHD need to be modifyed to work and it's not easy plus if it's electric the wiring is also incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Donaldo

Thanks folks,

Managed to pick one up in Camper World in Midleton. It was manual LHD one.

Donal

Advertisement