Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equaliser question

Options
  • 31-07-2014 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I am considering switching (Electricity use only) but I like the level payment option I have with my current supplier - when using a price comparison site Electric Ireland offer the best savings however there is no level payment option listed. I checked the Electric Ireland website and it seems to only apply to Gas - could you clarify if this a supported billing option.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest. Equaliser is not available for electricity with Electric Ireland. Customers can make pre-payments onto their electricity account up to six working days before the direct debit date, so long as these pre-payments are made via electronic/paperless means.

Do let us know if we can assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement