Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midweek walking clubs in South Dublin/North Wicklow area...?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

Do they exist?

I am self-employed and when I am not working, I wouldn't mind being able to bail out midweek, and link in with a walking group operating out of the South Dublin area, preferably. (I'm Dublin 14)

My weekends are always tied up.

Is there such a club(s)?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Gasherbraun

The Bogtrotters group used to do a Tuesday evening walk in the summer months. They were not as long as the weekend outings but you may want to check out their website bogtrotters.ie and see if they are still doing these. They meet at the Tuning Fork car park on Ballyboden Road D14

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niall_E

The Irish Ramblers have 3 graded day hikes on a Thursday. They are based in the Dublin area. Their web site is www . theramblers . ie

Advertisement