Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS M4 + airsoft stuff

Options
  • 31-07-2014 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi
    For sale is full airsoft stuff including all you need to start this great adventure. This rifle is below 1J. Used over a year ago. Works great.
    Muzzle velocity / power rating: On one site it was 320FPS, and other 305 FPS

- ICS-20 A1 full metal retractable rifle with installed Prometheus tight barrel and silencer. The rifle has installed an extra buckle for sling. Sling is attached to the vest. Painted in woodland camo pattern.
    - 2 batteries Ni-Mh, one of them is 1600 with charger
    -one extra piston set (one is original in the rifle and one is modified)
    - original cardbord pack
    - hard plastic case
    - 2x BB loader for midcaps (one has never been used)
    - laser Red dot ACOG type scope + few spare batteries. Painted in woodland camo pattern.
    - 3x-9x SIMMONS proffesional optic scope. Painted in woodland camo pattern.
    - ramrod
    - camo face and eyes protection painted in woodland camo pattern.
    - pistol holster
    - camo vest with extra sling to attach the rifle
    - Walkietalkie Motorola Talkabout T5728 with Throat Mic Headset
    - BB caps. 2 full caps (ICS and G&G) and 6 midcaps with real MAGPUL. Painted in woodland camo pattern. Also 3 midcaps never used not painted

Selling as it was not used over a year and I do not need it. Want to sell all together. No trades, cash only. Carlow area. For guys from Dublin, I can go up to Naas. Sometimes I am in Dublin

Asking price is 220 euro
    Due to site rules I can't post images, but you may copy this address below
    imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img819/6908/tabaz.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 mkkaczy

Anyone for 215 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

mkkaczy wrote: »
    Anyone for 215 euro?

I offer 180 for the lot. I can drive to naas to meet. Im not back in dublin until next week so I cant meet until then

Anyone for 215 euro?

I offer 180 for the lot. I can drive to naas to meet. Im not back in dublin until next week so I cant meet until then

Stevo105, next week would be fine. Could we do it for 200 euro? The whole set cost me much over 500. Rifle around 300 euro, Prometheus tight barrel and silencer around 100 euro, another piston 40, euro. Scopes (red dot and scope) over 80....

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Stevo105, next week would be fine. Could we do it for 200 euro? The whole set cost me much over 500. Rifle around 300 euro, Prometheus tight barrel and silencer around 100 euro, another piston 40, euro. Scopes (red dot and scope) over 80....

Hey does the holster have leg straps and if you have any interest in splitting il buy the face mesh, holster (if it has leg straps) acog sight (If its under 20e) and il also take some midcaps, how much would each of these items be on there own ?

• Advertisement

Deal for 200 euro.

Deal for 200 euro.

Stevo105 wrote: »
    Deal for 200 euro.
    See you next week then.

Bally2k14 wrote: »
    Hey does the holster have leg straps and if you have any interest in splitting il buy the face mesh, holster (if it has leg straps) acog sight (If its under 20e) and il also take some midcaps, how much would each of these items be on there own ?

Thanks for asking, but I want to sell all together, even much below from what it is worth. Just do not want split and travel few times to Naas spending on petrol more than few caps are worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Thanks for asking, but I want to sell all together, even much below from what it is worth. Just do not want split and travel few times to Naas spending on petrol more than few caps are worth.

No we could post and use paypal and il pay shipping cost ?

• Advertisement

See you next week then.

Pm sent

Advertisement