Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

open day at A.A Monteith

Options
  • 31-07-2014 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

thought this might interest some people, http://www.aamonteith.co.uk/ been to this a few times and i think its good, good display and derrick and simon are good men to deal with, find them honest and straight talking, will sell you what you need not what they have in stock if you know what i mean,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

yog1 wrote: »
    thought this might interest some people, http://www.aamonteith.co.uk/ been to this a few times and i think its good, good display and derrick and simon are good men to deal with, find them honest and straight talking, will sell you what you need not what they have in stock if you know what i mean,

Make sure you have the address in your GPS on the way up because ringing for directions won't work too well once you're a mile or two past Ballygawley.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

Make sure you have the address in your GPS on the way up because ringing for directions won't work too well once you're a mile or two past Ballygawley.

this is true but i think it picks up after the a5 diner,
    if coming from the ballygawley side its about 9 mile out, you pass a shop and a pub on your left (kellys inn) then the a5 diner also on the left, then you pass a solo station with a day to day shop on the right,
    next shop on the left is a xl shop, it looks like its closed half the time, there is a bus stop on the right and the shop is hidden between a shed and a 2 story house this is the turn off(church road) , turn right, they normally have signs for the open day from here on, but the phone should work from here anyway
    its the 2nd road on the left up this road, turn past the church (rock road) then the first road on the right Urbalshinny road, its about 3/4 a mile up here on the left, cant miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

if coming from the omagh side google says that the xl shop is 5.7 miles out from the last roundabout out past foyle omagh then jb plant both on the left, its the 4th road on the left after jb plant, make sure to take the church road at the xl shop, not the one before it

Advertisement