Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin this weekend?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi , just wondering what is going on in the city for the bank holiday weekend? Particularly interested in Saturday evening family activities. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Here is the list of Family activities for Saturday from Entertainment.ie.

There are probably a few other sites that provide such listings too. It would also help if you mentioned the general age range that you are seeking entertainment for & also what sort of activities? Indoor, open air, etc, etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

The last day of Bray Summerfest is Sunday, closing up with a Fireworks display. I know it's not strictly Dublin, but Bray is on the Dublin Area Rapid Transit (DART) line.

They have a funfair along the prom, bands playing, and general fun-ness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

The last day of Bray Summerfest is Sunday, closing up with a Fireworks display. I know it's not strictly Dublin, but Bray is on the Dublin Area Rapid Transit (DART) line.

They have a funfair along the prom, bands playing, and general fun-ness.

Thanks I'll look that up and see whats on Saturday night:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Have a look here on Friday its updated weekly with the weekends free events

http://www.dublineventguide.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

http://www.dublincastle.ie/NewsEvents/Title,22941,en.htm

Sand scultures in Dublin Castle.
    Well worth a look for all ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Dublin Castle is also hosting a production of A Midsummer Nights Dream I went to see it last week and it was really good €6 for a play is pretty dam good too considering the people in it have been in Love/Hate & Game of Thrones etc!

Advertisement