Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an riocht

Options
  • 31-07-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Was at a shoot there on sunday. 100, 200 and 300meters positions. Nice set up and well run.

Anyone else been down that far??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Nightforce 65X55

Yes , it is a good set up , the buts System is great , its a pitty its so far away...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Was at a shoot there on sunday. 100, 200 and 300meters positions. Nice set up and well run.

Good bunch of lads too

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭1jay1

Can you shoot there for a day, like pay a range fee? Or do you need to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

I wouldnt have that info pal. I shot there with the stalk ireland group.

nice lads, so im sure theyd sort something. If your not from the area you may need a translator though.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

nice lads, so im sure theyd sort something. If your not from the area you may need a translator though.... :)

Ha did you struggle with the accent?!

It was a great shoot, looking forward to the next one already! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭1jay1

I'd like to see the place and have a look around and sure if I made it that far a few shots would be nice too.
    I do be down in Cork every few weeks so wouldn't mind a trip over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

1jay1 wrote: »
    I'd like to see the place and have a look around and sure if I made it that far a few shots would be nice too.
    I do be down in Cork every few weeks so wouldn't mind a trip over.

There's a shoot there on the 16th for target/hunting rife and a classic rifle shoot on the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Twas a great day out for the Stalk Ireland shoot. Had a great day there.

Anyone know how much membership is there

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭loonymoony

€350 to my knowledge and includes insurance

Advertisement