Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermohouse ICF

Options
  • 31-07-2014 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey has received a quote from Thermohouse Killarney for a ICF house approx. 2500ft2 lately? I got planning permission but I'm trying to decide which type of house to build, ie timberframe, icf or traditional. I know there are other companies doing a similar system to Thermohouse so I'd be interested to hear of their quotes. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

ronnick wrote: »
    Hey has received a quote from Thermohouse Killarney for a ICF house approx. 2500ft2 lately? I got planning permission but I'm trying to decide which type of house to build, ie timberframe, icf or traditional. I know there are other companies doing a similar system to Thermohouse so I'd be interested to hear of their quotes. Thanks

all by pm thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

In Europe 10 years ago didn't got much of recognition this system.
    What is the cost per m.sq. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Mac0783

Ronnick can I ask did you go with ICT / Thermohouse. How did it go?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

As per forum charter specifics on companies by PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement