Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA Woes

Options
  • 31-07-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know a link that will show how to adapt a standard V2 gearbox into a KWA lower receiver?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

To the best of my knowledge the only difference is the distance between the hole for the back body pin and the hole for the forward small pin just forward of the trigger, if memory serves me correctly this distance is closer in the KWA then the Mauri compatible V2 gearboxes used by most other manufactures
    I should be easier to elongate the small hole and leave the larger hole as is as when you tighten the stock bolt it is the body pin you mainly tighten against

I have put a KWA shell in a standard M4 body and I only needed to elongate the smaller hole

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Cheers mate,

I will give that a try and see what happens.

Advertisement