Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swim lessons for kids

Options
  • 31-07-2014 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone can recommend swimming lessons for kids? Have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to book lessons with Shoreline in Bray and Greystones but they are always booked out even though I ring first thing on the day that bookings are being taken. (I presume priority is being given to members). I also get the impression that they have a lot of levels so it takes a long time to get proficiency. I would prefer to get more intensive lessons and have the kids reaching a basic level reasonably quickly.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭TinaOT

Some of the instructors in Shoreline do one to one lessons - check the notice board or have you looked into lessons at Druids Glen Hotel or the Glenview

Advertisement