Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taking off - where to go and how to go about it

• 31-07-2014 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

My reason for this post is because I want to take off next summer to work, travel and live life.

I don't know where to go or what I can do over here to enhance my prospects of working for a reasonable amount of money in countries I go to.

I'm happy to start anywhere - Australia, Canada, Asia, South America.

I'm thinking taking a TEFL course, does anybody have experience of getting work out of this?

Anyone else who just got a one way ticket and 'took off' have any advice for me as to how they got on?

Thanks everyone :)

Advertisement