Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian hairdresser?

Options
  • 31-07-2014 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I am new to Galway. Just wondering if any of you know where can i find a barber or hairdresser who knows how to cut asian hair.

Thanks!

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

In what ways is Asian hair different to Irish hair?

IBTL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kinteo

the texture i guess. my hairdresser back in Malaysia told me asian's hair is suppossedly softer. idk, just being cautious.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

kinteo wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am new to Galway. Just wondering if any of you know where can i find a barber or hairdresser who knows how to cut asian hair.

Thanks!

Try some of the Asian stores around town, they tend to have adds and noticed from their community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

kinteo wrote: »
    asian's hair is suppossedly softer

Other way round - Asian hair is stronger and coarser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Softer or stronger, it will bow down and submit to the mighty scissor!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As said, try any of the Asian or African shops. There might be noticeboards with info. I know a couple African hairdressers that does work from their houses, not sure of it's the same hair quality.

Advertisement